Waggener Edstrom Communications

Waggener Edstrom Communications Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in October 2011.

I was referred to the company by a friend who had direct experience working with Waggener Edstrom as a contractor. I met with two senior level managers, both of whom were extremely nice and open. They were both encouraging regarding my skills and experience and were both open to passing my name along to others in their company who might be interested in my skillset. The interview was more of an open conversation--very casual. The most difficult part was actually scheduling the time to get together. My two meetings took many weeks to coordinate, but it is understandable since both these individuals are senior level and thus very busy. In my follow up communications, they have been cordial.

Interview Questions