Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,187 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture Senior Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Houston, TX and was asked:
"Waht are the key intergration areas?"
Tags: business case
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Manager Interview Review - one of 2,677 Accenture Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I listed the obvious functional areas. Questioner appears to be looking for a much longer answer addressing particular interegation challenges and areas. My answer was obviously too short and general.

A succesful candidate need to be able to list off a very detailed plan and appoaches to various functional areas. This was hard for me since I am not a merger integration expert in all areas, even though I have done merger integration work.
- Interview Candidate on Dec 16, 2010 Flag Response
of 0
votes
I haven't had my interview yet, still at the phone stage. But, my answer would be a little different. I would ask what their strategy was. The announcement is really the last step. If they don't have a strategy, point person within both organizations, software, hr compatibilities you have issues. The very first thing necessary is to understand the culture, needs, plan and goals of the merger / alliance. This obviously leads to a very lengthy answer but to net it out, a fast look at articles about strategic alliances development would help alot.
- candidate on Jan 15, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.