Waitrose

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Waitrose in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online for the role, and was very impressed by the whole procedure as every stage of communication was updated via the website... So I knew once my application had been received, and whether I was still in the running for an interview.
The interview was incredibly straight forward, a simpler 1:1 concerning previous employment, what I could bring to the store, my hours of availability and what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the John Lewis Partnership?   Answer Question
  • Can you give me an example of when you have experienced excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hours of work and pay were posted on the initial application page, so when offered the job I accepted straight away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Waitrose

Worked for Waitrose? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waitrose Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Waitrose employees and interview candidates.