Waitrose Shop Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2014
Updated Dec 29, 2014

2.8

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Waitrose (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

On line, tricky scenario questions, then one to one interview, questions included Why Waitrose, experience of customer service, where do you see yourself in 5 years. I was expecting a group interview but was pleasantly surprised. Mind you I had been called for an interview and was away so maybe that was why. Do mug up on Waitrose and the JLP.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Waitrose

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Waitrose (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

you have to fill in the application form, and then you are asked to attend the interview. the questions are not tricky, they are actually easy. the interview was not too long, there were several people with me, all going in one by one.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Waitrose (City of London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

applied online through Reed Employment. got a telephone interview first. didn't realise that it was actually an interview. then was invited for a face to face interview. found the interviewer didn't really pay much attention to what I knew about waitrose but was more interested in my main interest art.

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Waitrose (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Sent off CV, got call went in for interview. Be polite and charming and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• No surprises here. It is only a part-time supermarket job after all.   Answer Question