Waitrose Shop Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Waitrose in August 2014.

On line, tricky scenario questions, then one to one interview, questions included Why Waitrose, experience of customer service, where do you see yourself in 5 years. I was expecting a group interview but was pleasantly surprised. Mind you I had been called for an interview and was away so maybe that was why. Do mug up on Waitrose and the JLP.

Other Interview Reviews for Waitrose

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waitrose in August 2010.

Sent off CV, got call went in for interview. Be polite and charming and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions
    • No surprises here. It is only a part-time supermarket job after all.   Answer Question

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waitrose in April 2011.

applied online through Reed Employment. got a telephone interview first. didn't realise that it was actually an interview. then was invited for a face to face interview. found the interviewer didn't really pay much attention to what I knew about waitrose but was more interested in my main interest art.

Interview Questions

Worked for Waitrose? Contribute to the Community!