Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CNA I Interview

CNA I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. Called the same day to set up interview. I had an interview 3 days later on a monday. Called back Friday to meet with Recruitment. Met with recruitment following monday. Recruitment offered the job by tuesday. And I start the 28th. Quick hiring process but start day was a month down the road.

Interview Question – Why do you believe you would be a good aspect to our team?   Answer Question

Clinical Studies Coordinator Interview

Clinical Studies Coordinator
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 physicians and a panel of 3 employees. As it turned out...the other employees were salaried. I got hired as hourly. Not a fair place to work.

Interview Question – Why do you want to move to this position?   Answer Question

RN Interview

RN
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on the company website and was called for an interview 3 days later. Then I went to the interview 2 days after that. Following that interview I was called the same day to come in for an interview with HR.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions in my opinion.   View Answer

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in November 2011.

Interview Details – I knew a post-doctoral fellow, who allowed me the opportunity to work on their project. I then emailed the scientist above him for permission, was granted it, and met them in person to talk about the position. It was very casual.

Interview Question – No questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was volunteering, so the most difficult part was all the training and paperwork.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in March 2014.

Interview Details – Downloaded application sent in via mail. Was called for first interview. Never called back for second interview.

Interview Question – How do you rate yourself as a person?   Answer Question

RN Float Pool Nurse Interview

RN Float Pool Nurse
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – You apply on-line then they call you in for an interview and then hire you if they want to. The first time I applied here they were very slow to respond. I had to apply 3 times before they called then they acted like they were desperate for nurses and I said well why didn't you all call sooner. So they seem a little un organized. Some people actually had to go their as travelers, meet the manager, before they applied to permenant job so they could get in. All this happened about 4 years ago hopefully it changed.

Interview Question – They asked things like where do you see yourself in 5 years, in 10 years? Or what are your strengths or weaknesses and how will they benefit the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They make an offer, I didn't negotiate I didn't think I could.

Lab Tech II Interview

Lab Tech II
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

Interview Details – They took a long time to fill the position.

Interview Question – My most problamatic question was the typical where do you see yourself in 5 years question.   Answer Question

Rad Tech Interview

Rad Tech

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

Interview Details – Apply online. Interview with HR first, then if they determine you qualify, you are set up to interview with the department hiring manager. During the department interview you meet the staff and they get an opportunity to ask questions. If selected, you will get a formal offer, first by phone then in writing.

Interview Question – Standard questions were not unreasonably difficult   Answer Question

Staff Sonographer Interview

Staff Sonographer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

Interview Details – no interview I was a contract employee

Reason for Declining – wanted to keep traveling

Medical Billing Coding Management Interview

Medical Billing Coding Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in January 2010.

Interview Details – was very easy.

Interview Question – You just have to prepare for any Question and be ready.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center employees and interview candidates.