Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in July 2014.

Online application. Head of department called me personally to arrange a face to face interview. I met with him one week later. Then interviewed with three other people in the office. I was offered the job two week later, accepted, and started two weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions during the phone or face to face interview.   Answer Question
    As expected. I was offered less than I was seeking. I tried to negotiate but management would not budge.

Research Scholar Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I received an email form the program coordinator for a Skype interview. Did the interview with a group of professors. Then I was invited on site for another interview. I gave a face to face interview. I also met with several people from other department and three days later was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • None that I can recall. It was all about what I have done and what I intend to do during my postdoctoral. They also asked about my career goals   Answer Question
    No negotiation involved. The salary guidelines are set by the NIH

CNA I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in June 2014.

I applied online. Called the same day to set up interview. I had an interview 3 days later on a monday. Called back Friday to meet with Recruitment. Met with recruitment following monday. Recruitment offered the job by tuesday. And I start the 28th. Quick hiring process but start day was a month down the road.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you believe you would be a good aspect to our team?   Answer Question

Clinical Studies Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in March 2012.

Interviewed with 3 physicians and a panel of 3 employees. As it turned out...the other employees were salaried. I got hired as hourly. Not a fair place to work.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in June 2014.

I applied on the company website and was called for an interview 3 days later. Then I went to the interview 2 days after that. Following that interview I was called the same day to come in for an interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions in my opinion.   View Answer

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in November 2011.

I knew a post-doctoral fellow, who allowed me the opportunity to work on their project. I then emailed the scientist above him for permission, was granted it, and met them in person to talk about the position. It was very casual.

Interview Questions
    It was volunteering, so the most difficult part was all the training and paperwork.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in March 2014.

Downloaded application sent in via mail. Was called for first interview. Never called back for second interview.

RN Float Pool Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in February 2010.

You apply on-line then they call you in for an interview and then hire you if they want to. The first time I applied here they were very slow to respond. I had to apply 3 times before they called then they acted like they were desperate for nurses and I said well why didn't you all call sooner. So they seem a little un organized. Some people actually had to go their as travelers, meet the manager, before they applied to permenant job so they could get in. All this happened about 4 years ago hopefully it changed.

Interview Questions
    • They asked things like where do you see yourself in 5 years, in 10 years? Or what are your strengths or weaknesses and how will they benefit the company?   View Answer
    They make an offer, I didn't negotiate I didn't think I could.

Lab Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

They took a long time to fill the position.

Interview Questions
    • My most problamatic question was the typical where do you see yourself in 5 years question.   Answer Question

Rad Tech Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

Apply online. Interview with HR first, then if they determine you qualify, you are set up to interview with the department hiring manager. During the department interview you meet the staff and they get an opportunity to ask questions. If selected, you will get a formal offer, first by phone then in writing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!