WakeMed Health and Hospitals Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in January 2013.

Interview was great, went very smoothly; very personable. Applied in October; interviewed mid-January. Took 3 months but the start date is in February, so it wasn't too bad. Got an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time you provided patient care and thought maybe you could have done something differently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WakeMed Health and Hospitals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in January 2010.

I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • costumer service question. How do I feel about taking out the trash?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in June 2009.

Overall I was pleased with the interviewing process. I was most frustrated with the fact that I was told that they would be making a decision by the end of the next week and I was not given a decision for six weeks! This was my second time interviewing at this institution and it is extremely difficult to get in. Good Luck!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in your career that involved conflict and how did you handle it?   View Answer