WalMart Canada Assistant Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Cashier (24)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Department Manager (8)
- Overnight Stocker (6)
- Walmart Cashier (5)
- Electronics Sales Associate (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Store Manager (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Photo Lab Associate (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Customer Services Specialist (2)
- Customer Service Manager (2)
- All Positions (1)
- Manager Merchandising (1)
- Second Shift Instock Associate (1)
- Lead Customer Service Manager (1)
- Overnight Shelf Stocker (1)
- Second Shift Unloader (1)
- In Stock Associate (1)
- Jewellery Associate (1)
- Night-Shift Stocker (1)
- Walmart Pharmacy (1)
- Mid Level Manager Trainee (1)
- ON Support Manager (1)
- DARE PROGRAM (1)
- Deli, Cashier, Sales Associate (1)
- Multiple Entry Level Positions (1)
- Third Shift ISG (1)
Assistant Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WalMart Canada in November 2009.
Interview Details – When I posted my resume for the aforesaid position. I got a call from their HR department.
Theu fixed a time and day for a screening interview with the HR recruiter.
And there on they asked me couple of questions on my education and past experiences.
After clearing that session I got to have a 1:1 interview by the departmental head for around 45 mins. they asked me few situational based questions.
Negotiation Details – I accepted, whatever they offered.
Assistant Manager Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at WalMart Canada
Interview Details – Apply Online, go through group interview, and interview with District Manager
Interview Question – What's your greatest weakness? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at WalMart Canada