WalMart Canada Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Contacted for interview. Had 1:1 phone interview. Was then called in for a group/panel interview.

None.

Other Interview Reviews for WalMart Canada

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WalMart Canada in August 2011.

Applied online on the company's website, completed application test which consisted of around 80 questions. Got a call after few weeks from a department manager for a phone interview where they asked questions like your current job, availability and five to six behaviour/situation based questions and then was asked to go in for a group interview at the end of the call. Group interview was with 5 other candidates. The first section is the introduction where we had to introduce the person to our right so we were given some time to get information about the person we were going to introduce, after this we were asked to team up with another person and each group were given an item and we had to come up with the information/characteristics of the product that will help sell them to the prospective buyer(they are looking for communication skills so no need to exaggerate anything). After this, we were asked to continue with the same group and were given scenarios that we might encounter as an employee and were asked to discuss about the matter/situation and what we would do if we were in such situation. The next round is the speed dating part where we were asked to sit face to face with a dept manager(so six managers vs. six candidates) and were asked one question that we have 90secs to answer, after 90 secs we move to the right and this continue till we complete a full circle and then one more round of those(total 12 questions). This marked the end of the group interview and we were told that we would be contacted within 2 business days about the outcome. Got the call next day and was asked to go in with 2 pieces of ID, went in and gave two pieces of ID and filled in and signed a form for the background check and was asked to give 3 references, asked to go to a separate room to talk to the store Manager about the job offer and salary negotiation. was told to go back for orientation and training. Not all candidates were selected at the end of the whole process, it's really important to perform well in the group interview and they respect individuality so just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else which is untrue, how would you react?   Answer Question
    • If a customer accuses you of bad customer service, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • If a supervisor ask you to change the way your job is performed even though you know you were doing it right, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What would you bring to the company that is beneficial for the company?   Answer Question
    they base the starting salary on the number of years experience you have(related and non related up to a total of 5 years max). company was flexible with the time schedule(part time)

Customer Service Specialist Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at WalMart Canada in November 2009.

First, after getting your application the human resources department will check all your references. Then they call you in for an interview, you wait around for a long time for one of the managers to come and see you. They do a follow-up interview a few days later, and if you agree, you sign your wage statement in the second interview. Smile, be polite and make good eye contact.

Interview Questions

Worked for WalMart Canada? Contribute to the Community!