WalMart Canada

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Department Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at WalMart Canada in May 2012.

Interview Details – you have to do the on line test first, you have to pass on line test first. then you may be get a interview with one of the manager team members. they may not better than you in many way, but you have to listen to them any way

Department Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Interview Details – Interviewed in a small room with the swas manager of department you are applying for. Asked about 10-20 questions on diffrent scenarios and then asked if you have any questions.

Interview Question – What would you do if a an customer comes to you with a complaint how would you handle th situtation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Department Manager

I applied online and interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Interview Details – apply by online, got a call from them.....they ask a few questions....and told me to go there for an interview .....i went there they ask me a lot of question...then i was filled a reff. form....after that they never call me again....but i'm still waiting for a call.......

Interview Question – everything was good.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at WalMart Canada in October 2011.

Interview Details – 3 stage interviews (maybe done in same day)....must apply online

Interview Question – there are no right or wrong answers, they are just trying to find out what type of person category you fit into   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – what negotiation, they told me what i was getting, and it was take it or leave it

Department Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at WalMart Canada in July 2009.

Interview Details – -asked various questions on how u can make a difference
-gave a time and date as to next meeting
-no further interview
-was called back to learn of job offering

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at WalMart Canada in January 2008.

Interview Details – Called, Got interview, went for interview and didnt get the job

Department Manager
Williams Lake, BC (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WalMart Canada in September 2009.

Interview Details – I have not gone through the whole process as of yet but so far:
I applied online on a Thursday night, got a phone call the next morning...Had a 15 minute phone interview, and was asked to do a 3 stage group interview 2 weeks after. it includes, role playing, discussion on benefits, and interview stages. As for if there is another step after that I do not know.

So far the interview was very friendly and it was very simple just be yourself.

Interviews for Top Jobs at WalMart Canada

Worked for WalMart Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WalMart Canada Department Manager interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by WalMart Canada employees and interview candidates.