WalMart Canada

WalMart Canada Lead Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at WalMart Canada in November 2008.

I applied for this job through a job fair. I went in and chose a position based on all the job descriptions available. I chose Customer Service Manager. I had a pre-screen interview in which I just answered yes or no questions. After that I was made to wait for an initial interview. During this interview with an Assistant Manager, she decided to consider me for the lead position. After a day or two, I was called in for another interview with yet another Assistant Manager. At this point they asked for my references and my driver's licence to do a background check. That day they called my references and then called me to set up a third interview with the Store Manager. After a short interview she gave me the paperwork right then and there to sign. It was a long process, but every associate goes through a pre-screen interview, at least one Assistant Manager interview, and another one with the Store Manager. It's a very intensive process considering their rate of turnover.

Interview Questions
  • How do you relieve the stress that builds up from work?   View Answer
No negotiation. Walmart is very 'take it or leave it'.