Walbridge

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walbridge

Operations Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walbridge.

I believe that the hiring process used went very well. I had one interview and casual sit down. In my first interview, I was interviewed by both a representative from HR, as well as one of their Senior Project Managers of their Commercial group. The interview lasted about 40 minutes, but the time seemed to fly by. I enjoyed having both someone that is in operations and I am able to relate my schooling and experience too, as well as an individual that knows the company in and out and is able to answer any questions that I had.

After this interview I was told that I would be contacted within the next week. I was contacted 5 days later. I was told that they were very interested in hiring me, but no longer had any available positions. I was told that when something came up that they would call me. I just assumed they were trying to be cordial, but about 3 weeks later I was given a call stating that they probably had something coming up with the next 2 weeks. I was called about a week later and they asked if I could meet with one more individual. We met over coffee and spoke about an open opportunity, as well as the job specifics. A few days later I was given an offer.

I felt that Walbridge did an extremely great job of keeping me in the loop of what was happening. The communication was the key that made me turn down another offer in hopes that they had something for me. Although it took longer than I had hoped, the interview process as a whole was wonderful experience.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember off the top of my head the difficulty of the interview questions.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walbridge.

Process took about 2 weeks from first phone call to interview. They where late to see me which means that its not a high priority They sat down with me with about 6 people coming in and out of the interview to ask questions. Its was pretty crazy how they set it up. Never called me back to say that i didn't get the job very unprofessional.

They could not tell you how much you will make. Its a hourly position and they like to work more than 50 hours per week.

Interview Questions
    • They make you take a quick test to see who your personality is and how it would fit in with the company.   Answer Question