Waldbaum Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waldbaum

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Waldbaum (Oceanside, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward and simple. They just asked basic questions about the importance of good customer service and why I wanted to work at Waldbaums; the whole thing probably only took a good 20 minutes. Afterwards, they hired me on the spot and gave me the necessary paperwork. I started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important aspect of good service?   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waldbaum (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for several jobs on Waldbaums.com. I received a call back maybe 2 weeks later or so. I was asked to come in for an interview that same week. I felt really comfortable in the interview, the store manager was a very nice guy. I was just honest with him and friendly. He offered me a job a few days later, maybe 4 days or so.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Waldbaum (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

i just came in and applied in the store they had asked me a couple of questions and then i got hired and the interview was not even that long

Interview Questions

• did you ever work in a supermarket before   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Waldbaum in July 2009.

Interview

company gave me a call, showed up in person and gave me paperwork to fill out, had to go to get a drug test, waited about a week for the drug test results, store said i passed and showed up next day to fill out the rest of the paperwork, few days later, was hired. all in all, decent process for a first job at a teenage level

Interview Questions

• what do you do outside of school   1 Answer

Grocery Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Waldbaum in November 2008.

Interview

Very professional.