Walden Security Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

1.5

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

I was refer by a friend to apply online to Walden Security online and to also go up to the office during the day during the time for open interviews. It was a pretty easy interview, I was in training the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walden Security (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

It was explained to me what I needed to do, when to come in. I was told there is a two day orientation I had to attend and I would get a background check and be fingerprinted. I did not know I would not be paid for attending the orientation at that time nor did I know I would have to pay for the background check and fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specific interview questions. My application was looked at and that was about it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walden Security (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

You get called in by a recruiter who wants to know your availability (what hours you are willing to work and on what days) and then have a one on one sit-down interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what kind of security experience you have. They are looking for someone who has previous comparable experience. Then they will pick out one of your most recent jobs from your application and ask you to explain what you did and what kind of customer contact you had. Just remain positive and they will probably hire you right on the spot if you dressed nice (wear a coat and tie if you have one)   1 Answer
    • They ask why you left a previous job. Just try to be honest but BE POSITIVE. If you complain about your old job they may think you will cause problems at your new job   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walden Security in October 2014.

Interview

It was a template interview they asked why you wanted to work for walden and how you handle people. There was no question and answer period. When I went they had a line of people waiting to be interviewed so it took me 2 hours before I interviewed. The interview last about 7 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions just maintain confidence no matter what you say and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They want you to complete training for a security certification that is required before you can work for them. The training is unpaid and they were not willing to provide details of the pay or job site until after training was successfully completed and the drug and background screening came back without issues. They made me do a swab drug test not a pee test.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

None i really don't remember at this time. I was hired on the spot. None i really don't remember at this time. I was hired on the spot. Thank you!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walden Security (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

They will call you for a mini phone interview. It consist of just a few questions to see where you would be willing to work and travel for work. During the actual interview, hey ask the basic questions. What are your goals? What have you achieved so far? Where do you want to be in five years? This interview is pretty much like any other place.

Interview Questions

• To me the most difficult questions are the ones where you have to think of something that you accomplished in the past and apply it to a situation they bring up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

You arrive meet with the front desk receptionist. Once checked in you will be handed antoher set of froms to fill out. (Background check authorization from, two work reference forms and company info froms) , after you complete them you will see the HR rep. You will be asked a set of standerd questions.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walden Security.

Interview

Submitted online application and was called in for an interview one week later. It was a panel interview and was very straightforward as far as the Q&A goes. The interview focused on behavioral interview questions and were not tricky at all. Everyone on the panel asked a few questions, but the HR Manager from a different location did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was room for a little negotiation but not much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walden Security (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very informal and detailed questions were asked by human resourses regarding types
    of duties and responsibilities performed while working as a security officer and sheriffs deputy
    in my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in law enforcement   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walden Security (North Chattanooga, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and was called in for an interview within the week. It was a standard style interview, and if you don't go all "stupid" you'll have the job... Provided you pass the on site administered drug test... You'll keep it provided you pass the background check for your security license. Benefits are horrible, management isn't great, coworkers tend to band together and help each other. All in all not a good, or a bad place to work. I always received my pay... Only once were they late sendinging my child support payment in, because of a payrol company change.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum pay you'll accept?   1 Answer