Walden Security

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Management Level Role Interview

Chattanooga, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Walden Security in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked a few simple questions while the owner watched. After a few minutes, he took over the interview and started talking about how great the company was and how I needed to come work for them. This went on for over an hour and I just sat there and mostly nodded my head. Despite the obvious red flag of him selling me so hard on his company, I accepted his offer and quickly found out that most of what he said was completely untrue.

Interview Question – No hard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is simple, just work through the VP, HR and she will take direction from the owner who ultimatley makes every decision.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Walden Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walden Security Management Level Role interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walden Security employees and interview candidates.