Walgreens

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Highland, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was an MGT/Assistant Manager with the company already but the position was being phased out. I applied for ASMT internally. I applied in March, took a skills assessment (mostly business and accounting math) in April, interviewed in May, and accepted the job offer in June. The skills assessment is what gets most people. Make sure you understand basic business math (gross profit, calculating revenue, etc.).

Interview Question – Describe a time that you had multiple competing projects and limited resources. What was the situation, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered the job at my current rate (I was an MGT with the company previously).

Flint, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone call to set up interview, intervew took about 30 minutes, very thorough. They ask about 10 questions and write down your responses. They're very understanding about nerves and try to help you sell yourself.

Interview Question – The way they do interviews now are known as situation, behavior, outcome. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcomes?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't a real negotiation. You're basically told what you'll be applying for and what you'll get paid.

ASMt

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – behavioral interview

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, my pay was frozen.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – 10 situational questions. Listen to questions thoroughly because they have multiple questions with in the situation.

Interview Question – Remembering not to use the same or too similar answer/situation when going through the questions.   Answer Question

Hesperia, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2013.

Interview Details – Behavior based questions

Interview Question – All straight foward   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All ready set

ASMt

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Interview Details – Math assessment test - must pass to be considered for an interview.

Interview - Seven to ten open ended questions. ex. Tell me about a time when.....

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with upset team members. What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

ASMt

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Submitted application and did testing online, two weeks later got an invitation to come to the store and do another set of tests. A few days later got an interview set up for the following week. Interview went smooth. 3 interviewers asked a total of 10 questions and some basic get to know you stuff. Everyone was friendly and the interview went well. They said they had a few more interviews to do still. Got a call back about 2 weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Question – "What was the most complex or complicated work decision you've had to make in the past?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a set offer, no negoatiating took place.

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Interview Details – Apply online, in-store "proctored" test, group interview with CommLeader and dist manager. Follows a structured "tell me a time..." interview. Your answers are largely irrelevant if you can lie and follow the rubric they use. I always do bad on these types of interviews, and ultimately fron upon them. Also one of the slowest hr processes ever.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to motivate an employee who was not doing his/her job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens ASMT interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.