Walgreens Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call and scheduled an in person interview. Didn't really get asked any questions about myself or my previous experience. The manager was nice, but didn't seem particularly organized. The store itself is also very small.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

you need to apply online during winter time, so you can start internship program during the summer. You will have orientation and you will be assigned your home store based on your geographic referenced. fair and not difficult. Really fast of replying to your email

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Congratulation! you are hired as pharmacy intern. Welcome to Walgreens

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with the District Manager in her office and had a behavioral interview. I was asked to discuss my experiences in other jobs. She brought up various scenarios and wanted to know how I would handle certain kinds of customers and co-workers. Lots of "tell me about a time" questions. Since I didn't have much work experience, I emphasized my college background and discussed many challenges I had overcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to demonstrate leadership.   Answer Question