Walgreens Business Management Intern Interview Questions

Business Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

2 interviews one behavioral and then a follow up over the phone with the Community leader of where you will be assigned to

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you displayed leadership in a team environment. But hard but be very specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really straight forward part is $14/hr, no need to negotiate, very flexible with location placement

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Business Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I started off by speaking to some recruiters at a career fair at my university. Then I was selected for a face to face interview. I spoke with a district manager for store operations fort the regional area in which I was applying. I had about a 45 min face to face interview. I had a follow up phone interview followed by a background check. The process took a few months. Overall, the interviewer seemed to have a positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• An employee comes to you and tells you that she has been pursued numerous times by a co-worker? So, as a manager, how would you respond to this situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Fresno, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

There's five steps. Phone interview, 1 on 1 interview, skills test, and a drug test, and agreeing to some terms and policies. I applied online, this allows my application to be seen by everyone in the district I applied for so any manager looking to hiring someone could see my application. The supervisor of the intern program gave me a call and interviewed me in person. They were very nice and easy to talk to. Most of the questions related to leadership skills. The skills test also had a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very flexible with work days as well as you give about a weeks notice.