Walgreens

Walgreens Business Management Internship Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Management Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in May 2008.

I applied through an application through a university. I received a phone call shortly after and had a phone interview. Next step was an interview with a store manager. The next interview was with the human resource person. After that there was an interview with the district manager. After the interviews were completed there was a drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Business Management Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in April 2007.

The process began with a 2 on 1 interview. I was interviewed by two current store managers in a Walgreens store. Then, the second interview was in the district office with the district manager. After a two week waiting period I got an offer to be a Business Management Intern. After the internship, I was offered an assistant manager position.

Interview Questions