Walgreens

Very Easy Interview

Cashier In Photo Department Interview

Cashier In Photo Department
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2012.

Interview Details – Before the interview, I had to do Step 2 of the process, which was questions on the computer. It was a one day interview. I pretty much knew I had the job after the interview was done. I took the drug screen the same day. Behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Question – Name a miscommunication that has happened in your life.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. The position was available during the overnight hours, but I was no comfortable working during the night. I asked about a part time position, but none was available. As of today, I still never heard back.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Cashier In Photo Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.