Walgreens

1.9

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Went in, did final testing on computer, set up interview, interviewed and was hired
Was told what to expect and it was as discussed, except the lack of communication with
management. That is all I have to say

did not negociate

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Cashier Interview

I applied online on Saturday Got an email the next day saying I had too come in to any walgreens store to do an assessment I've been busy that day so I planned on going the following day but I got a call from them saying if I was still interested in the job and if could make in for an interview. Wen in the next day for my interview I did an assessment first it's just a bunch of questions of how you would handle thing just basic customer questions "what would you do" and math questions as well!! Manager said he will give me a call if I got the position or not I'm crossing my fingers!! Still awaiting for his call! :/

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colleyville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colleyville, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in October 2014.

I was called in for an interview by Jackie, she was very friendly over the phone. I went in the same day I applied for the job, and Jackie and I sat down in her office and she started off by just asking me a few basic questions. We got to talking about real life things, and we totally hit it off! We talked about how we were the same age, sign, and a few other things we had in common. the interview seemed more like I wassitting there chatting with my best friend!! We were laughing and just talking like old friends!

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

I got an interview thanks to an employee referral, so my experience my be different compared to others who regularly apply. Not to many interview questions were asked I just took a required skills test. As long as you pass the skills and drug test you're in.

Interview Questions
    • The skills test asked scenario and common sense questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

The computer part was lengthy but there was really no deep interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in April 2014.

It's was fairly easy.

Interview Questions
    • How did you act in a situation? Did it affect you? How did it affect the other person? And what was the outcome   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online and got a call the next day to come in for the assessment test which was just on the computer. Told I would be called the next week and never was.

Interview Questions
    • They were just situational questions and money questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Came to an employment fair and spoke with an HR rep about the different positions that I would qualify for but it turned out that they were really only seeking cashier positions which was not what I wanted but I proceeded with the interview anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in March 2014.

Online questionnaire and skills review and an in store assessment. Over all a very nice, calm environment but the hiring process seems a bit scattered unless YOU take the initiative and call back.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online. Then take an in-store assessment test. Afterwards I was contacted my a manager from the store.

It was great