Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The process was fair and quick. I first came in to do an assessment on a computer, then was followed up with an interview. However, they explicitly said during the interview that they are not hiring even though it was listed on their website. I was a bit confused and decided to not continue.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick. Very professional. Really nice co workers. Great environment to work just very little pay. I would've taken the job because of the friendly environment but a mom of two can't work for 7.75 and live without struggling a lot!!!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where someone had a hard time understanding you and what did you do to help the person understand   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

we went into a room in the back that was messy and he asked me 6 questions. only took about 15 min he was funny and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to show costumer service or help someone who was struggling.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

First I put in an application online and that was around the first week of January and then the site directed me to go to the store to complete the application. It them like a week and a half to get a call back from the store in which I wanted to work from the store supervisor. He was nice abd scheduled me to come in the following Thursday for an skills assessment. It took about 2 hours to complete. Then came the 1:1 interview. The questions were the typical questions asked in the interview. The following day I was scheduled for the drug test & then the new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

There really wasn't a formal interview. I was recommended by a friend who was a current employee, and I was essentially called in to start my paperwork. I was only asked two questions: why do you want to work for Walgreens, and how long do you plan to stay with the company. They care more about your personality than any skills you may or may not have.

Negotiation

This was my first job at 16 years old, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. Judging by my experience over the next 11 years, I doubt they would have entertained any negotiation at the time of hire.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Went in, did final testing on computer, set up interview, interviewed and was hired
    Was told what to expect and it was as discussed, except the lack of communication with
    management. That is all I have to say

Negotiation

did not negociate

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online on Saturday Got an email the next day saying I had too come in to any walgreens store to do an assessment I've been busy that day so I planned on going the following day but I got a call from them saying if I was still interested in the job and if could make in for an interview. Wen in the next day for my interview I did an assessment first it's just a bunch of questions of how you would handle thing just basic customer questions "what would you do" and math questions as well!! Manager said he will give me a call if I got the position or not I'm crossing my fingers!! Still awaiting for his call! :/

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Colleyville, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview by Jackie, she was very friendly over the phone. I went in the same day I applied for the job, and Jackie and I sat down in her office and she started off by just asking me a few basic questions. We got to talking about real life things, and we totally hit it off! We talked about how we were the same age, sign, and a few other things we had in common. the interview seemed more like I wassitting there chatting with my best friend!! We were laughing and just talking like old friends!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I got an interview thanks to an employee referral, so my experience my be different compared to others who regularly apply. Not to many interview questions were asked I just took a required skills test. As long as you pass the skills and drug test you're in.

Interview Questions

• The skills test asked scenario and common sense questions   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL).

Interview

The computer part was lengthy but there was really no deep interview