Walgreens

Average Difficulty
32 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – The computer part was lengthy but there was really no deep interview

Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Interview Details – All new hires get interviewed by the assistant store manager who will be their immediate supervisor. Most questions begin with tell me about a time....or give an example... And the questions will relate to customer service, ethics, difficult situation...what did you do to resolve it

Interview Question – If you never had a job be prepared to answer based on school or social group   Answer Question

Greenwood, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2014.

Interview Details – It's was fairly easy.

Interview Question – How did you act in a situation? Did it affect you? How did it affect the other person? And what was the outcome   View Answer

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call the next day to come in for the assessment test which was just on the computer. Told I would be called the next week and never was.

Interview Question – They were just situational questions and money questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Came to an employment fair and spoke with an HR rep about the different positions that I would qualify for but it turned out that they were really only seeking cashier positions which was not what I wanted but I proceeded with the interview anyway.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing in 5 years   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2014.

Interview Details – Online questionnaire and skills review and an in store assessment. Over all a very nice, calm environment but the hiring process seems a bit scattered unless YOU take the initiative and call back.

Interview Question – A few difficult math problems but not impossible.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online through Walgreens website. There are a few multiple choice questions to fill out as well as a basic math test. If you pass you will be notified and then the local stores will be sent your application. If they like it they will call you in for an interview. You are asked basic questions about what you want out of your job and what was the most difficult things about previous jobs. Then you will take another math test. If they approve all of that, they will have you submit to a drug/background check and if you pass you will be offered a job.

Interview Question – What was a time when you were in a difficult situation and had to use communication to get out of it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, Walgreens hires at minimum wage and you earn raises based on how long you work there.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in September 2011.

Interview Details – There is an online application, then you come into the location to finish the location and have an interview after that. The thing is I only completed the online part, and still got a call to come in for an interview and the secondary application felt more like procedure, but the manager already knew who she wanted to hire.

Interview Question – No real unexpected questions. Many scenario based.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Applied online. Then take an in-store assessment test. Afterwards I was contacted my a manager from the store.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Ask about previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was great

Sedona, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Interview Details – They called, I came in for an interview and was hired. It's a pretty simple process as this is a pretty simple job. Not an easy job, but simple for sure. The interview was very straight forward with no trick questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!