Walgreens Certified Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Destin, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Walgreens.

I went through corporate recruiter. Then sent to a store to be interviewed by store manager. No questions out of ordinary, many of the managers started out at clerks and do not have college degree's, it is all promotion from within.

No negotiation, it is done by pay scale.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Behavioral Interview - Standard " Tell me about a time questions" Use the S.T.A.R method to answer ..be as detailed as possible. I will list a few of the questions, but be prepared for more than what is listed.

Interview Questions
    • -Tell me about a time you had trouble leading a project or team? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

-Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your supervisor? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

-Tell me about a time you exceeded someone's expectations? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?
        View Answer
    Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in September 2009.

1st interview was with a store manager, pretty standard, lots of behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when"...type questions. 2nd interview the next day was with district manager, same as before, behavioral questions, scenarios. Asked about what makes me stand out from other applicants, where I have worked before. Informed me I would have to pharmacy tech license to be a manager at Walgreens.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, just told me starting pay was $15.90/ hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2008.

Interview was perfunctory as I had lots of experience. However, you would do best to not indicate any reluctance to work long hours or do physical labor. Half the job is being there and working hard.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working overnight?   View Answer
    Non-existent

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2009.

They offer executive assistant manager classes in the district office, after you submit an application, you will be selected for the interview with the District Manager

Great

Certified Executive Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Prove ones self as MGT, submit application, interview with a panel of Trusted Store Managers (CL's now), and possibly with DM.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe, at length, a particularly challenging moment that you've had that concerns you weakest management skill. Please describe the situation, how you managed to resolve it, and how you know you were effective.   View Answer
    no negotiation.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!