Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens
- Pharmacy Technician (111)
- Customer Service Associate (83)
- Service Clerk (83)
- Cashier (62)
- Photo Specialist (57)
- Assistant Manager (55)
- Pharmacist (51)
- Assistant Manager (MGT) (49)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (45)
- Sales Associate (43)
- Beauty Advisor (41)
- Shift Lead (38)
- Walgreens Cashier (33)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (23)
- ASMt (18)
- SALES CLERK (17)
- Store Manager (12)
- Intern (12)
- Certified Photo Specialist (12)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Management Trainee (11)
- Shift Leader (11)
- Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (11)
- Walgreens Service Clerk (10)
- SFL (8)
- Assistant Store Manager Trainee (8)
- Beauty Advisor Walgreens (8)
- Pharmacy Intern (8)
- Walgreen Store Clerk (7)
- Shift Team Lead (6)
Certified Executive Assistant Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walgreens (Destin, FL).
I went through corporate recruiter. Then sent to a store to be interviewed by store manager. No questions out of ordinary, many of the managers started out at clerks and do not have college degree's, it is all promotion from within.
No negotiation, it is done by pay scale.
Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens
Certified Executive Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
Behavioral Interview - Standard " Tell me about a time questions" Use the S.T.A.R method to answer ..be as detailed as possible. I will list a few of the questions, but be prepared for more than what is listed.
- -Tell me about a time you had trouble leading a project or team? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? -Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your supervisor? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? -Tell me about a time you exceeded someone's expectations? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? 1 Answer
Certified Executive Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in September 2009.
1st interview was with a store manager, pretty standard, lots of behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when"...type questions. 2nd interview the next day was with district manager, same as before, behavioral questions, scenarios. Asked about what makes me stand out from other applicants, where I have worked before. Informed me I would have to pharmacy tech license to be a manager at Walgreens.
- Why do you want to work for Walgreens? Answer Question
no negotiation, just told me starting pay was $15.90/ hr.
Certified Executive Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Knoxville, TN) in July 2009.
They offer executive assistant manager classes in the district office, after you submit an application, you will be selected for the interview with the District Manager
- Tell me about your self Answer Question
Certified Executive Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Athens, GA) in May 2008.
Interview was perfunctory as I had lots of experience. However, you would do best to not indicate any reluctance to work long hours or do physical labor. Half the job is being there and working hard.
- How do you feel about working overnight? 1 Answer
Certified Executive Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.
Prove ones self as MGT, submit application, interview with a panel of Trusted Store Managers (CL's now), and possibly with DM.
- Please describe, at length, a particularly challenging moment that you've had that concerns you weakest management skill. Please describe the situation, how you managed to resolve it, and how you know you were effective. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review