Walgreens

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cosmetics Beauty Advisor Interview

Cosmetics Beauty Advisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring manager called me and asked me my availability. She told me she would be asking me six questions at the interview. They were very basic questions. Whats your weKness, how do you deal with unruly customers. Itwas a while ago so i cannot remember them all but she read them straight off of her sheet. Simple.

Interview Question – Describe how you would help a customer who cannot easily describe what they need. ( a customer with special needs: translation , etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. I was desperate .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Cosmetics Beauty Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.