Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Fairly simple process. Apply online to see available stores. Got in contact with manager, and had an 1:1 interview. He did read my resume, and asked basic question over it. The manager was friendly and easy to talk to. Asked simple questions, then asked about my availability. Got the job in high-school and worked summer/ closing. Good starting job, I would recommend it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

online application, followed by automated in-store assessment dealing with customer service situations, then face-to-face interview with hiring manager and brief interview with store manager. All verbal or online, so have your information at hand before beginning the process.

Interview Questions

• Is there any physical limitation that would keep you from working in the cooler or working the truck.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I completed my application online the manager called me to complete the online assessment at Walgreens then the store manager called me for interview in person I waited a week to get a call back to ask me if I wanted the position and to go for a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker and how did you handle this situation   1 Answer
    • tell me about a time you were put in charge to handle a situation and what were the steps to complete it   1 Answer

Negotiation

the pay was not negotiable and you have to have a open schedulebut they will ask you do you prefer to work morning or night full time or part time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Mesquite, TX).

Interview

I applied online, my teacher called and gave me a reference, I went up there that same day after school and talked to the store manager. He was nice and he seemed to come off as not much of a people person. There was actually no real interview, he just told me to go to care now and get a drug test. Next thing I know I was working there.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

They didnt contact me for an interview, I had to keep calling and bugging, before they finally said, ok come on in. When I got there the assistant manager interviewed me, took about 15 minutes total time. He asked a total of 5 questions. He was writing the whole time, scoring me, i would imagine. When done he said that he inputs the information into the computer and the computer makes the decision

Interview Questions

• pretty general run of the mill questions, scenarios regarding how one would react to different customer problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I took the online placement test and was then called in to do a skills test in the store. After passing the skills test I had a 1:1 interview during which I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Would you follow protocol or trust your own opinion in certain situations.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in March 2009.

Interview

Brought in and interviewed and asked variety of questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens in April 2011.

Interview

The online application and response after was very quick approximately three days after its completion i received a call for an interview. The interview was two parts in which i took two tests one with math and conversion the next with the system you would be using when dealing with customers, in vain almost i did great on both but not the one on one interview. During the one on one interview i noticeably froze up so to speak but it was a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to use you problem solving skoll to diffuse a situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in March 2008.

Interview

I filled out my application online, then was told to finish my assessment in-store. When I finished store manager said he waould call when something opened up in the near future. He called a couple weeks later for a face to face interview. After the interview he said he had a couple more cantidates to interview and he would give me a call later in the week. He called me back and asked me to come in to take my drug test and do a background check. A couple days later I started working.