Walgreens Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas, TX

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

1:1 Interview with Store Manager
    Mathemathics Test / skill test / Personality style test "PPL" computer program pass/fail style
    They do most of the talking :)
    Ask to train in Cosmetics to make more money

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. No tats, No personalization in clothing, etc.   View Answer
    none

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Phone interview asking behavioral interview questions. Many were situational based and outlook on the future of pharmacy. Also assessed whether you knew the workflow of the pharmacy. Gave a situation of an understaffed and busy pharmacy.. asked what actions we would take and in what order. STAR format questions. Name a situation where I had to deal with a difficult customer and the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Situation where I showed outstanding leadership qualities.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

The hiring process has completely changed over the last 10 years. The interview process now is behavioral with the district manager and the market talent director. Lots of preparation is needed because i have heard questions are difficult. Opportunities for advancement are now limited because the company downsized positions and removed lower level assistant positions.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer when the store manager was not around   Answer Question
    no negotiations....position used to start with $55,000 yr but was reduced to $50,000 yr

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in November 2010.

The 1 on 1 interview with the general recruiter went well. He asked several scenario based questions and offered feedback after each response. However the phone interview with the district manager was the total opposite. She seemed uninterested as if she was just reading questions off of a sheet to get the interview over with.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time where you took charge of a situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had to work with others and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!