Walgreens Finance Development Program Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in October 2011.

Overall, the process was done very well. I had an on-campus interview, which consisted of mostly behavioral questions with a few technical/job specific questions at the end. It was a two on one interview. I was invited to their campus for second rounds the next day. The second round consisted of two interviews in the exact same format as the first. Again, mostly behavioral with a few technicals.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision for a time sensitive issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in October 2011.

I got this interview from our campus recruiting. It was an 2 year rotations program which helps you get your feet wet in different apartment. The interview was the hardest one ever! They have 2 recruiters in the same room interviewing me, asked me a lot of behavior questions, some questions are very long and unusual. They did not ask any thing on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • how do you see finance department in a company   Answer Question
    • Tell me a example when you had a conflict with your team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question