Walgreens General Warehouse Distribution Center Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

General Warehouse Distribution Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Vernon, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2013.

It consisted of my applying online and then receiving a call to come in and do some testing. The testing is very very simple and there is no reason anyone shouldn't pass it. After that you will receive a personal interview. This interview consists of about 6 questions that are scenario based and you have to answer them in three parts. The first part is the situation, the second is your behavior, and the part is how the outcome was. It's much simpler then it sounds. Basically they read you a sentence saying name a time you had a difficult coworker and you just answer it in those 3 parts. The other questions were just typical telling about yourself and they ask if you have any experience on certain types of equipment. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and the woman interviewing me was very kind and did not pressure you to answer or anything. I really actually enjoyed it and I am the type who is extremely fearful of interviews. Give it a shot if you get a chance.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to be a part of team and what was your role.   Answer Question
  • Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty while working on the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!