Walgreens

Walgreens Head Photo Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Head Photo Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

It was very easy interview. I already had an experience working in Photo Lab. Questions were very basic.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Head Photo Specialist Interview

The interview went by very well. They asked questions as to why you would like to work for Walgreens then give you the opportunity to walk through the store to see if it will be something that you would enjoy doing.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was asking to tell about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens in February 2012.

They will ask you how well you work in a team.
    Are you alright with managing other employees. As a HPS you run the photo lab.
    Are you good with sales? As you'll be pushing sales of special items in your department.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with doing phone conferences? There is meetings in all districts for HPS so you'll have to travel a bit twice a year. Not far 20 minutes usually   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in August 2009.

They take all of their applicants online. The interview process, if I remember correctly, they’ll just call you in, and you just have an interview. If you receive a job offer you have to go take a drug test and if you pass you have the job.

Interview Questions
    I originally applied for a part time cosmetics position they had open, after being interviewed and offered the job I was offered a photo tech position. I was told the starting pay was higher and I would get more hours. I took it.