Walgreens Help Desk Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Deerfield, IL
Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2013.

Process seemed very unorganized with conflicting messages. Applied online and received an automated email rejection the following day. Then a recruiter called about a week later to conduct a phone screen for the position. I received another automated email rejection for the position a couple of days later. Then the following week, I received a call from the recruiting department to schedule a face-to-face interview a few days later. I received yet another automated rejection on the following day. The in-person interview was behavioral and two managers were involved. They stuck to the script and didn't ask me one other question about my background. They wrote down every word that I said.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your job responsibilities and received recognition.   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!