Walgreens Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

1st round interview on campus. Two people interviewing me. Both friendly but did not seem super interested in speaking with me. Read their questions from a book so it seemed like they didn't know what they were supposed to ask me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami Lakes, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

They first have a phone interview, then a face to face interview. The interview difficulty was average. The interviewer was straight forward and had genuine interest in me as a candidate for the position. Interview was held in the location where the position was available.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied for a job online and through networking, was introduced to a recruiter who introduced me to another recruiter who emailed me to set up a phone screen. Once the phone screen took place it was about 17 minutes and very general and basic. She asked about previous experience and I walked her through my responsibilities. She then asked what was my favorite project to worked on.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Phone interview with someone in HR. She was very unenthusiastic and didn't ask any follow-up questions so I could never be sure if she had understood me. They said they would let me know within a week or two but it took them two months. Not friendly or professional.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. Think of specific situations from work or school.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online followed by a phone interview with a human resources manager. She asked general interview questions such as Why Walgreens? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? and giving details of prior experiences that could be applied in the internship at Walgreens.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really an unexpected question that I can remember. They were all basic interview questions you could find in an interview-prep book   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Online application. The rest of the application was finished in store. There was a standard test of what would you do scenarios, cash handling questions, and availability. Once called back for an interview you have a sit down conversation with the store manager sharing experience and answering a few basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle and angry customer when management is not around?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Behavior interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

interview planned through the work placement office at the local university, following with a 30 minute interview with two store managers. Mostly based on behavioral questions and they contacted with with at least three days of the interview. I encourage applicants to submit a thank you letter with the managers after the interview. Also to be as honest as possible regarding customer service previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you dealt with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a flexible schedule and my areas of interest i wanted to learn from the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. A phone interview and then an on-site interview with a job offering a few days later!!

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hampton, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

You would need to fill out the application online. The application will require normal information like name previous work experience, etc. The application also requires you to complete a skills assessment. The application process is very user friendly

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you saw someone doing something wrong and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question