Walgreens Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
1,046 Interview Reviews

2.4

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

I filled the online application and got a call a few days later for an interview. The store manager conducted the interview and it was easy process. At the end of the interview, they said they'll let me know if I am hired later in the week. The offer is pending.

Interview Questions
    • They mostly asked about previous employment and educational background and explained about how and where I might be stationed.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

I applied online and got an email the next morning for a Saturday interview. The interviewer was friendly. He asked five questions, all "give me an example of a time..." The interview itself lasted about half an hour, and half of that was him explaining the benefits and showing me around the pharmacy.

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interviewed through my university's career center. Got asked 10 basic situational interview questions. Nothing difficult. There was only one interview, and a couple of weeks later I got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to complete a task with a short deadline. What was the task and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

I applied online and was called three weeks later to take the second part of the assessment in-store. The assessment consisted of basic math questions and customer service questions. However, I thought some of the customer service questions were kind of hard because I have no work experience and was unsure with what to do in certain situations. The next day, I was called for an interview with the manager. He asked "Name a time when..." type questions, and you have to answer it from an experience you had with either school or work.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to build rapport with a group.   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online, called about my application, got a call back to schedule an interview, took an assessment with basic math which was very lengthy and time consuming, then the store manager asked questions about previous work experience. The store manager seemed completely unorganized and disinterested with the whole interview process and only concerned with how long I'd be working there.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you've handled a rude customer at your last job?   View Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Walgreens.

Took a little while to get a hold of each other, but they were constant and eager to give the interview. Once the interview was obtained I was informed of all aspects that have anything to do with the position and the time slot I was applying for. It was very informative.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walgreens.

Manager just wanted to see if I could handle upset customers and gauge my personality. She had a very basic star type interview at the beginning, and followed those 7 questions

MIT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Two person interview on questions about past behavior of how I handle the situations and what was the outcome. I had to explain the situation in details, they asked questions about financial n.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

Went in to a store that I didn't actually apply at to complete the assessment and happened to meet the store manager, who looked at my score right away and seemed quite pleased. He gave me the store number and said to give him a call to set up an interview with the pharmacy manager. The room typically used for interviews was occupied so the pharmacy manager and I went into the same room where the manager was working. When asked about my future, I said that I was interested in becoming a pharmacist and was looking to apply to school this upcoming cycle and would maybe be leaving in Fall 2016. The pharmacy manager seemed okay with that but the manager sat in the back, interrupted, and basically scoffed at the thought that I wouldn't be there incredibly long term. In the end, I didn't hear back from them. The interview seemed like it could not have gone better...up until the manager heard I wanted further my education.

Interview Questions
    • Elaborate on a time when an issue with a customer came up and you had to be flexible.
      In what ways would you say that you are flexible?

Answer Question

Merchandising Exposure Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walgreens.

Was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to apply online. I then proceeded to apply online and had a interview with two Walgreens employees. The questions were mostly situational and tell me about a time. I really enjoyed the two people who interviewed me. They made me feel very comfortable and I left the interview wanting to be apart of Walgreens.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had conflict with another person you were working with.   Answer Question