Walgreens

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.4

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online, went in the next day to takes the skills assessment. The tests needed to be taken were pretty extensive, not hard but just required som time. I called them about 3 days later asking about my application and didn't stop calling until I got the attention I wanted lol. So about a week later I get a call asking to come in for an interview the next day. Interview was extremely easy. The manager asked me a bunch of questions a lot about myself and less about my work experience. He was really laid back and relaxed. During my time that I was waiting to hear the answer a few people from the pharmacy walked in and out of the room I was in and everyone was extremely nice and friendly. Even the people outside of the pharmacy were really helpful. So the manager came back in after 10 minutes told me I'm hired and my pay is 10.25$ and hour. I was pretty content with that as I was doing it more for the experience and being able to put it on my resume. So about 2 weeks later after background check and drug testing cleared I am starting tomorrow. I'm extremely nervous but everyone there is so friendly I think I should be ok!

Interview Questions
    • I came prepared so nothing was difficult/unexpected. Read as many of these reviews on glass door as possible. I read all the questions that all other reviewers supplied and tried to answer them myself. I felt really prepared going in and out of the interview.   Answer Question
    Manager said how does 10.25$ sound? I said great! Lol like I said I did it for the experience

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

lots of behavioral questions. be prepared to give well thought out answers. think about your past experiences in customer service and leadership positions. got an offer about a week later. knew right away though that i had gotten the position because they were asking for my availability.

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

I applies online. I then got a call the next day to set up a phone interview. It was a few days later then I got a call for the phone interview. I then got a call a few days after that and they asked if I would be available for a face to face interview. I said yes and they scheduled me for the following week. I went in and they gave me a tour. Then I took a pass/fail test that had 19 questions and if you fail they walk you out. I passed the test then the recruiter led me to another room with a supervisor and they both asked me questions, 11 in total. After that I listened in on a couple phone calls. Then I was brought in the general managers office and she talked to me for a little bit. The next day they called and offered me a job.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Went to site filled out lengthy application , took test online then was told to go to any Walgreens store to complete " in store " assessment , which is a lengthy test on a store computer , lots of math and memory questions , waited about a week and got call from pharmacy manager , very informal interview and offerd the job.

Non negotiable

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

The interview process was smooth. Assistant manager asked me straightforward questions, like why I wanted to work for Walgreens..etc. And he told me about the benefits of working at Walgreens.

Casher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walgreens.

it was ok manager was nice but was asking me a lot of questions like am I sure I could do the job and things like that I didn't like that cause he kept asking me over and over

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

I applied online and got a email from the District Manager almost a month later. I spoke to the District Manager on the phone to get an idea of what is needed in that District; I scheduled an interview later in the week. I had a face to face interview where the manager used the Walgreens standardized interview questions; lots of situation based questions. The interview itself took about an hour or so.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Be honest. Be as open and as honest as possible. This is a great company to work for but don't let that make you nervous. The best thing that worked for me was that I kept it cool and I was down to earth. Talk more about things that make you different than others.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Nice. a little intimidating but they were nice. the asm interviewed me and he was very nice and really made me feel comfortable. be very bubbly and always smile they love that and make sure your personality shines through.

No negotiation

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   View Answer
    Relaxed and I felt comfortable during this phase