Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

CPhT Interview

CPhT

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Applied online, called in for interview a few days later. Had to go in for a skills assessment to the location I applied to. Very quick process and friendly staff and managers.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Workforce Analyst
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a panel interview. It was fairly easy with your typical variety of behavioral questions and questions about your knowledge of the position. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time leadership was not available and you had to make an executive decision. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was already a Walgreens employee so, there was not much to negotiate. Coming from another company things could be different though.

Pharmacy Interview

Pharmacy

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Was referred to pharmacy manager by a family friend, called and spoke with the manager and she told me to wait a couple weeks before she could review my already submitted online application. Called me back approx. 4 weeks later and offered to schedule an interview.

Interview Question – Name a time where you had to collaborate with a team to solve an issue together. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Assistant Manager (MGT)
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, took a 2hr assessment consisting of math and reading questions. Got a call the next day to schedule an in-person interview with the DM. The interview process was easy, I scored one of the highest on their assessment and their admin called me the very next day to schedule a interview with their DM. Went in for an in-person interview and the DM was late 30 min, she was very unprofessional constantly checking her phone. There was only 10 behavioral/situational questions. Which I felt I did well, but I got a template email the next day saying I didn't get the offer. The template email didn't even have the DM's name on it. I certainly appreciate the timely response. What you put in is often what you get and it is their loss as they did not select the most qualified candidate perhaps afraid that he was over-qualified and may move on shortly. I don't think anyone would have sat through a 2hr assessment and driven another 3hr to the interview if they weren't genuinely interested in the position.

Interview Question – There was only 10 behavioral/situational questions.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Deerfield, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2014.

Interview Details – The first interview is over the phone with a recruiter. Here they ask you questions about you and your resume. They also ask you one or two behavioral questions. If you qualify for their position they will send you to the next round of interviews. Here you will meet with a higher up employee that will ask you several behavioral questions and will open the floor for you to ask questions as well. This interview is in person.

Interview Question – The questions are your basic behavioral questions.. You can google questions like that online. There was nothing really out of the ordinary or unexpected. They really want you to answer using your personal examples and skills/traits that you possess and implemented to complete a task.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Assistant Manager (MGT)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – The process has probably changed by now, since the MGT position was eliminated, but I received a call from the district manager, and had two interviews with different store managers before my final interview with the district manager.

Interview Question – There were no unusually hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Port St Lucie, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very nerve racking at first, since it was my first interview. HOwever, everybody I met and talked to was extremely nice and proactive. Interview was great but I was extremely shaky.

Interview Question – What has Walgreens taught you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Applied in store. Did an online assessment that consisted of multiple choice answers that test your ability to read coupons correctly and make change. Pretty basic. Still waiting for them to review the application.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Walgreens Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I had to fill out an online application and then go to a store and complete a skills assessment. Within a week I was called in for an interview. The interview was fairly easy. The manager asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked if I would be able to work nights and weekends. The work is easy, so they were basically just looking for someone reliable. After the interview, about a week later, I got a call from the manager asking if I was still interested in the position and he wanted to know when I could start. Then I had to take a drug test, so I could officially start.

Interview Question – Do you have any sales experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. Pay was a little bit over minimum wage.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Beauty Advisor
Montgomery, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview, general interview questions regarding previous experience and why you would be a good fit for the position. Came back in about a week later for orientation. Spent about three days doing training modules on the computer.

Interview Question – What would you do in the case of an unruly customer who yelled and threatened?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the time minimum wage was 7.25/hr and was the only option for pay.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!