Walgreens Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015
1,282 Interview Reviews

2.3

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

it was a one-on-one interview with the district pharmacy manager. She came out to greet me and then asked me to tell about myself. Then she fired away with many questions, such as where do I see myself in 10years, what would I do if I caught my coworker steal something. In short, therewere lots of specific questions ESP with scenario based questions. The entire process took around 30minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself Why should we hire you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Lots of scenario based questions to test your integrity, your patience, etc   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Online assessment followed by in person assessment. Told by manager that I qualify and call for an interview the following day. Called then I was told there are no positions even though online it made it look like there was.

Interview Questions

• Are you certified or do you have any prior Pharm Tech experience?   Answer Question

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online and the process took a few days. I got a one on one interview with the store manager. She was very nice and made the interview simple as possible and asked just basic questions.

Walgreens Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Quick. took a matter of days. interview with the store manager and the shift leader. Basic interview questions. My advice if you do well on the interview, don't be afraid to ask them for more money/negotiate, because the per hour rate that you are hired at will most likely be locked in for many years without much change.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very easy process. Standard questions asked. Management was relaxed. Didn't have to dress professional for the interview. Business casual was ok. Answered questions about my hobbies and how I react in certain situations. Got the job on the spot. Took a tour of the store and signed for bg check and did drug test the same day.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

A brief interview with 2 managers. Will ask for your basic information and background. They will ask if you have any experience in retail, and they will give you an online assessment to see if you're up to par with basic mathematics and English comprehension.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I was called in on a weekday. The entire interview was short and pleasant. The pharmacy manager asked me a few questions about my future plans and whether I had any prior experience in retail. He also briefly went over my skills test and told me my general results.

Interview Questions

• What are your future plans?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Relatively easy. They ask you to come in any branch for a quick test (mostly they just want to know if you can do basic math, and read coupons and promos quickly) then the face to face interview. First is with either the assistant manager or shift lead - this person does all the questioning and informs you of the salary given. Then after that, the manager interviews you for less than three minutes. Basically to inform you if you got the job or not. And to schedule your first day of training too.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience? Where and when. Why did you choose to work in Walgreens.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holiday, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walgreens (Holiday, FL).

Interview

The interviewer was unprepared and rushed. He was more concerned with trying to advance to district manager. I don't believe this is standard when interviewing with Walgreens. I had to call and follow up with the pharmacy manager for weeks before he finally brought me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply with Walgreens?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With Walgreens?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with handling confidential information?   1 Answer

Head Photo Specialist Interview

Interview

It was very formal, I had an interview between the hiring manager and myself. I had my resume and provided examples of my previous job experiences. After that they told me they would call me back and they did, about an hour later.