Walgreens

848 candidate interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Panel interview with a group of Store manager then interview with District Manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Certified Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Certified Executive Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Prove ones self as MGT, submit application, interview with a panel of Trusted Store Managers (CL's now), and possibly with DM.

Interview Question – Please describe, at length, a particularly challenging moment that you've had that concerns you weakest management skill. Please describe the situation, how you managed to resolve it, and how you know you were effective.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Clinical Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2008.

Interview Details – Two interviews hired in under company option care which walgreens purchased a speciality pharmacy.. when they did this out nurse manager was replaced with a pharmacist.. who then then convienced the company to lay off us 6 nurses.. and replace us with 3 pharmacist aand a clerk!! So I hired in with option care and was layed off 3 yrs later by walgreens.

Interview Question – Your worse habits as an employee.. or areas you can improve in..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basically they already had a pay scale..for nurses

Certified Photo Specialist Interview

Certified Photo Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Asked about relevant work experience. Why I chose walgreens. How Long I plan to employed there.

Interview Question – (Probably had a harder question that was asked, but this is all that came to mind) Customer came in with a CD to use at the kiosk to print photos. During the process of using the kiosk to view photos intended to print, the kiosk did not recognize any files on the CD.

Customer: I had them burned to the CD, I know I did...
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, No negotiation at the time....at least for me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – I received an interview from one of the recruiter on campus. After you pass the first round, you will have to do an online test and get interview by the store manager. If the store manager likes you, you will get an interview with the district manager.

Negotiation Details – It is a standard rate.

Financial Development Program Interview

Financial Development Program

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – There are 2, 45-minute interviews back to back. The interview is usually a 2 on 1 interview (a total of 4 people will interview you). There are approximately 7-8 behavioral questions, followed by 2-3 technical questions.

Interview Question – If you were the CFO of the company, how would pick between multiple projects that were equally important.   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Los Angeles, CA

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – I applied online and took their online assessment based on customer service then was called about 1 week later to go to the store and take a skills assessment test inside . Now currently waiting for an interview

Interview Question – in progress   Answer Question

Asset Protection Officer Interview

Asset Protection Officer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Had interview with with AP supervisor. Basic questions "tell me about a time" type of questions. AP manager mainly wanted to get a sense of who I was, and how I conducted myself on the workplace. Overall very easy hiring process. Even easier for the other positions here, HR will just push most people through. Then the background and drug test then I was able to start work.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult all very generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO, pay was set but with $1 increase every 6 months.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I was first an intern from a community college. After being there for 3 months I had asked for a permanent position and I have been there for over three years now. For the internship, I needed to submit a cover letter and a resume and needed an interview with the technician supervisor for the district and the pharmacy manager.

Service Clerk Interview

Service Clerk
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I came in for an interview. The question was simple.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!