Walgreens Interview Questions

2.4

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2014.

you have to do the online application first, then you come in and meet an assistant manager. they'll tell you to finish the rest of the application on the computer in the store. when your done and they select you, you'll have a final interview with a store manager and assistant manager. if they like you they'll hire you on the spot or give you a call.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if there was a customer yelling at you and you didnt do anything wrong   View Answer
    work schedules can be worked around your schedule if you already had one, there really is no negotiation on pay

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Geneva, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Geneva, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2014.

I applied on-line. I got a call the next day and an interview was set up for the next week. When I got there for my interview I was brought into a room to do a skill assessment. I had to wait 25 minutes for the manager to come in and see if I was finished. We did an interview after that. I was asked 5 of the behavioral questions. I was able to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that you did that helped an employee.   View Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

I applied online. Got a call in two days, and was able to come in that next day for an interview. I went in an did an assessment that basically talked about what you would do in certain situations and for us pharmacy techs, it asked us some questions as to how many drops we would give so-so person and which medicine would expire the latest, etc. I was then just asked basic questions you would be asked during any interview (availability, when could you be hired on, etc.) They also ask you about different scenarios and to relate them to your prior work/school experience. He said that since I am certified, I will get an extra $1 an hour and that being certified does help out in the long run. I was told that I would find out later that day whether or not I got the job. Overall, the interview rook an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you were most helpful in a prior job experience and how did you know it was helpful?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Training Instructor Interview

Short phone interview from HR. Live training demo after interview. You will be asked to complete a short ppt and present to a group on any aspect of customer service.

None. Set start salary.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens.

Two interviews are conducted. You apply and then wait for a call from the store.The first interview is getting to know you and many questions are asked. Hiring and interview process is pretty good and the process went pretty smoothly. It is a good idea to talk about any research you did and maybe follow up with a thank you note. Also smiling and being positive. And be ready to answer their questions and have good questions to ask. That's what helped me out.

Certified Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Destin, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Walgreens.

I went through corporate recruiter. Then sent to a store to be interviewed by store manager. No questions out of ordinary, many of the managers started out at clerks and do not have college degree's, it is all promotion from within.

No negotiation, it is done by pay scale.

Walgreens( Photo Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2010.

I applied online, I called, I went in to a one on one interview, I asked several questions and I was offered the job. I ACCEPTED. They pay more than minimum wage in the photo department

It was more like this is what we are offering.

Pharmacy Technician (Not Certified) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

did app online and got a call the very next day. i originally applied for a cashier customer service position. after going in to finish the in store assessment questions i was offered a higher paying position(pharmacy tech)

Interview Questions
    • no questions where unexpected. the manager doing my interview was laid back and made the interview process go verry easy and smoothly.he was super friendly and made me feel like i was apart of the team.   Answer Question
    manager who origanlly did my interview offered me 10.95. becuase my something was wrong with my app i had to do it all over. the second time i came in the store manger only offered me 10.00. i told him of my previous offer and he told me " this is what im offdering, do you want the job or not?" i was mad and felt belittled, but i took the job because ive been unemployeed for a while and need one. i know now to get EVERYTHING in writting.

Store Team Lead Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens.

Basic what would you do questions. They don't care about answers, just answer every part of queation. Usually a 3 part question. They just want to see if you follow directions by answering all parts

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. As I stated just make sure to answer all parts. Name a time when, what did you do, what was the outcome. Other than that you must be available nights weekends and holidays. You will work all of these and every holiday.   Answer Question
    None

Walgreens Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

No questions really because of my past work experience. Although I have talked to others and they had many questions and more than one manager present. Very laid back atmosphere for me. I have seen others apply and dress in very casual attire, some jeans, which got hired and I was very surprised. Most of the interview is really the test that a prospective applicant takes for final consideration. It was not timed which I did not know so I rushed though it but passed.

Interview Questions
    • What hours are you interested in working?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Every cashier starts at 8.25 hr.