Walgreens Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015
1,081 Interview Reviews

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Took a little while to get a hold of each other, but they were constant and eager to give the interview. Once the interview was obtained I was informed of all aspects that have anything to do with the position and the time slot I was applying for. It was very informative.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Manager just wanted to see if I could handle upset customers and gauge my personality. She had a very basic star type interview at the beginning, and followed those 7 questions

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Two person interview on questions about past behavior of how I handle the situations and what was the outcome. I had to explain the situation in details, they asked questions about financial n.

Merchandising Exposure Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to apply online. I then proceeded to apply online and had a interview with two Walgreens employees. The questions were mostly situational and tell me about a time. I really enjoyed the two people who interviewed me. They made me feel very comfortable and I left the interview wanting to be apart of Walgreens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had conflict with another person you were working with.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Recruiter emailed Friday afternoon, indicating he had reviewed my resume and would like to call me on Monday or Tuesday to schedule interview time on Wed. in their regional district office. We connected on Monday via phone, recruiter described the job and asked about my experiences, and promised to get back to me by the end of the day or first thing the next morning. When I had not heard anything until early afternoon on Tue., I called and emailed, with no response. I called again at the end of the day and was able to reach the recruiter, who indicated they were not going to interview me onsite on Wednesday, despite their original email.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for deep finance acumen, technical Excel skills, and soft skills (communication and collaboration). Can you provide examples of each from your career?   Answer Question

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Fond du Lac, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Online app. then interview with about 6 questions such as ; Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress. Very laid back even for me. I think they were desperate for a warm body that could work full time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work in a team under stress.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Traverse City, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about three days later. I was informed to complete a skill test at my nearest store -- when I arrived they said I had completed the skills test. The employees spent about 25 minutes not knowing what to do. Next, I called my contact and he told me my file was incomplete. A few days later, he asked me to come to a store for an interview. I arrived and was told they were running more than an hour behind. Finally, when I went into the interview (there was no apology or even mention of what happened) there were two people. They asked me 10 questions, situational, STAR answer types. They called me one week later to let me know they were making a decision in a few days. It took almost 2 weeks to follow up and they told me they had gone with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision you know would be unpopular.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an uncooperative member of your team.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, they had me come in to complete a skills assessment test and do my interview. The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and pleasant, she helped me along my interview when I stumbled over some of my answers. It was a positive experience, some difficult questions, but overall I left feeling fairly confident.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your manager and what should your manager expect from you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you lead a group or team and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick. Very professional. Really nice co workers. Great environment to work just very little pay. I would've taken the job because of the friendly environment but a mom of two can't work for 7.75 and live without struggling a lot!!!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where someone had a hard time understanding you and what did you do to help the person understand   Answer Question

Key Holder/Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Monticello, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an open hiring/interview. You filled everything out, did skills testing for the position you applied for. Then waited to be interviewed by someone. They took you on a first come/done basis and who was available to interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question