Walgreens Interview Questions

1,081 Interview Reviews

2.4

ASMt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Fort Wayne, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

10 behavorial questions were asked one at a time. Each question presented a situation about customer service, leadership, problem resolution and project management. I had to explain the situation, how I resolved the situation and the outcomes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you led a team to perform a project you did not believe in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Hartford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application online, then went to a Walgreens store to complete the third step. The pharmacy manager got me in contact with the intern hiring manager to do an interview. The interview was five behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you showed empathy.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you helped others maintain a positive outlook.   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the store manager on a Friday and set up a Monday morning appointment for the interview. We sat down in the employee break room and I was asked a few job related questions. After that, I was offered the job, asked what my availability is, and handed the paperwork for drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience typing prescriptions and are you familiar with sig codes?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Mobile, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional but they also made it very fun. I was slightly nervous so they helped loosen me up with some jokes and I could already tell that I would love the job. Before the interview was over, the manager told me I was hired. They make me feel like I'm part of their huge family.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an angry costumer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

we went into a room in the back that was messy and he asked me 6 questions. only took about 15 min he was funny and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to show costumer service or help someone who was struggling.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Asked a lot of question coverings all bases.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I showed up in business casual wear. The interviewer took me to a backroom and asked for my schedule. I received a drug test form. I took the drug test, and two days later I accepted the offer in-store.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

They had a 'hiring' sign on the door of their location. I asked an employee about it and they motioned me to a computer in the beauty department. I finished an application and assessment right there on the spot. About a week later I got a call for an interview. I came in that week and met with two of the assistant managers. One of them asked me questions while the other just kind of watched me for responses. That same day she gave me instructions and the location for my drug test. I'd say a week later I started my employment there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me standard retail questions like, "tell me about yourself", "are you in school", "what is your availability", "what is your work experience" etc.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Coral Springs, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was given a phone call to come in and do the skills assessment test in the store 1 week after applying online. I got called in for an interview 2 days later, for later that same day which was on a Thursday. Immediately after the interview was given papers for drug test, which i completed Friday morning. I was offered the job that following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Brand and Generic Medications   1 Answer
    • At your last job, what would your supervisor say was your strength , what would they say was your weakness on the job?   1 Answer
    • what are your concerns about working in the pharmacy   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It is simple you apply on-line, you will need to go into the store for a second assessment, then the interview process begins. It should only take 45 minutes to complete. They may or may not call your references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will be sent to do drug testing, a background check, credit check, and salary is sometimes negotiable.