Walgreens Interview Questions

1,209 Interview Reviews

2.4

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Brea, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a college recruiter from a networking event I attended. The recruiter contacted me a week after exchanging business cards. The interview was held at the district office in Brea, CA. The type of questions asked were all situational experiences from either previous work or school. The interview lasted no more than 20 minutes. I believe the interview would have been better if specific questions about my interest were asked, although I expressed several at the end for further conversation.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you dealt with an unsatisfied customer; what was the problem, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I filled the online application and got a call a few days later for an interview. The store manager conducted the interview and it was easy process. At the end of the interview, they said they'll let me know if I am hired later in the week. The offer is pending.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about previous employment and educational background and explained about how and where I might be stationed.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next morning for a Saturday interview. The interviewer was friendly. He asked five questions, all "give me an example of a time..." The interview itself lasted about half an hour, and half of that was him explaining the benefits and showing me around the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online and was called three weeks later to take the second part of the assessment in-store. The assessment consisted of basic math questions and customer service questions. However, I thought some of the customer service questions were kind of hard because I have no work experience and was unsure with what to do in certain situations. The next day, I was called for an interview with the manager. He asked "Name a time when..." type questions, and you have to answer it from an experience you had with either school or work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to build rapport with a group.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Went in to a store that I didn't actually apply at to complete the assessment and happened to meet the store manager, who looked at my score right away and seemed quite pleased. He gave me the store number and said to give him a call to set up an interview with the pharmacy manager. The room typically used for interviews was occupied so the pharmacy manager and I went into the same room where the manager was working. When asked about my future, I said that I was interested in becoming a pharmacist and was looking to apply to school this upcoming cycle and would maybe be leaving in Fall 2016. The pharmacy manager seemed okay with that but the manager sat in the back, interrupted, and basically scoffed at the thought that I wouldn't be there incredibly long term. In the end, I didn't hear back from them. The interview seemed like it could not have gone better...up until the manager heard I wanted further my education.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on a time when an issue with a customer came up and you had to be flexible.
      In what ways would you say that you are flexible?

Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Took a little while to get a hold of each other, but they were constant and eager to give the interview. Once the interview was obtained I was informed of all aspects that have anything to do with the position and the time slot I was applying for. It was very informative.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online, called about my application, got a call back to schedule an interview, took an assessment with basic math which was very lengthy and time consuming, then the store manager asked questions about previous work experience. The store manager seemed completely unorganized and disinterested with the whole interview process and only concerned with how long I'd be working there.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you've handled a rude customer at your last job?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Manager just wanted to see if I could handle upset customers and gauge my personality. She had a very basic star type interview at the beginning, and followed those 7 questions

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Two person interview on questions about past behavior of how I handle the situations and what was the outcome. I had to explain the situation in details, they asked questions about financial n.

Merchandising Exposure Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to apply online. I then proceeded to apply online and had a interview with two Walgreens employees. The questions were mostly situational and tell me about a time. I really enjoyed the two people who interviewed me. They made me feel very comfortable and I left the interview wanting to be apart of Walgreens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had conflict with another person you were working with.   Answer Question