Walgreens Interview Questions

1,361 Interview Reviews

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Arlington, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then went into the store to take a skills assessment the next week. The interview followed the skills assessment with the store manager. Very friendly and laid back. The interview lasted over an hour, I thought for sure I'd get a call back. but didn't. I took another job somewhere else. The manager called me today, a month later, wanting to hire me on the spot. if I passed the drug test. I didn't even go to the diagnostic center because I knew I wouldn't pass the drug test. I went home. Cried. Smoked about it. Now applying elsewhere.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hawkinsville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hawkinsville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took about a month, mainly due to the PeoplePlus Hiring System was down. I completed my application online and then came into the store the next day to complete part 2 of the interview. I was taken into Photo where I completed the second stage of the interview. Received a call about 3 weeks later for an interview. Ended up attempting to do the interview 3 times because PPH was down almost every time. Interview lasted about 0 minutes consisting of 6 questions.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bemidji, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bemidji, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I went into the process very nervous but they are very casual, they like you speak completely. They start by asking you a series of behavioral questions following the STAR format, there are specific questions tailored to the job you are applying for. I interviewed with the store manager and the pharmacy manager, the store manager was so bubbly as am I, you will begin to know if you have the interview if they stop the scripted questions and talk a lot about you. That's is exactly what they did! After giving them my background in retail and management (I'm 18) they said fantastic and when we finished they told me that they would talk to me on Friday (two days after my interview) but the store manager called me this morning on Thursday (the day after my interview)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when there was a communication between you and a customer, tell me how you know you were effective.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens (Beaumont, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxing without any pressure. It was mainly a conversation that I saw myself helping out company. The interview was done one on one, and she was mainly was getting to know who I am as a person. She mainly talk about the team work aspect in the pharmacy, and how would I interact with customers that may not feel well. She even told me options about me furthering my education with Walgreen's help. I felt really comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They ask me what do I see myself five years from now? A lot of personality questions was ask of me. How can I interact with customers who may not feel well. It was not so much of the technical aspect of the actual job itself. It was more of a personality trait and can I work well within a team aspect.   Answer Question

Graduate Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mooresville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I was able to get an interview only because I obtained the email for the district hiring manager and emailed him directly. The interview process began with generic questions about my background and education. They then asked several situational questions, similar to the STAR format of interviewing. They then went over basic information about the position. The interview concluded with any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you displayed a positive attitude.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you had to convey information in a successful manner and how the information was received.   Answer Question

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week and a half later. The Manger conducted the interview, lasted about twenty minutes, was told to come back for additional questions where I was then hired.

Interview Questions

• What set of skills can you bring to Walgreens? Are you comfortable with a constantly changing environment?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Durham, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

submitted application, scheduled interviewed, reviewed previous years performance and received confirmation I am qualified to continue with interview. I had to endure a behavioral assessment from two store managers and based on how well i responded to those questions, I either was given the job or ranked for next available opening.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle I difficult customer, describe the situation from beginning to end and then describe the outcome.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position back with the company since leaving in 2012. The interview were behavioral type question. Applied online and received a call back from multiple store within two days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when…what did you do…what were the results?   Answer Question

Walgreen Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hudson, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to go in a take an assessment on their computer, after they gave me a appointment for an interview. I went to the interview which lasted for about 30 minutes and I knew that once the interviewer said that if she didn't call me by a certain day that I did not have the job. I believe that they already decided who they were going to hire before they interviewed me. I was disappointed to go to an interview where I surmissed the candidate was already picked before I walked through the front door.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I dealt with situations when a customer would be upset.   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Simply asked about pharmacy experiences and why Walgreen's seemed to be a fit for me? I had previous intern work experience with Walgreen's and that almost guranteed me a position once I graduated pharmacy school. The district manager didn't recruit me, but happily responded to my email about interest in a position. He called me the next day to talk about openings and gave me my pick.