Walgreens

815 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Staff Pharmacist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pleasant. As a pharmacist, was interviewed by the RXS (District Pharmacy Supervisor) and was asked general questions about my role as a pharmacist at my previous job. Any key responsibilities or examples of extreme good or bad occurrences during the job.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult decision you had to make during your job?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Waukegan, IL

I interviewed at Walgreens in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to go in for an interview by the pharmacy manager. upon arrival at the pharmacy I was interview. after the interview i had to take some further assessments. after a few days of waiting i was called with the job offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the near future?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Pharmacy Intern
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2014.

Interview Details – I received a call for an interview after a follow-up email on my application. The interview was set for a week later. The interviewer asked many STAR formatted questions. One being, "name a time you showed empathy to a customer, what did you do?" She was a nice lady, however she didn't ask some questions I was expecting, such as "Why Walgreens?" Although, she did ask about strengths/weaknesses and why pharmacy.

Interview Question – "We like to throw a lot of things at you at once as a Pharmacist, how do you handle stress, your technicians, and your patients in a busy environment. What is it you do?"   Answer Question

Pharmacy Techniciam Interview

Pharmacy Techniciam
Saint Ann, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2010.

Interview Details – Just basic interview questions. Make sure you tell them you have open availability. Smile often. Dress Professionally.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – school offer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Mesquite, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I applied online, my teacher called and gave me a reference, I went up there that same day after school and talked to the store manager. He was nice and he seemed to come off as not much of a people person. There was actually no real interview, he just told me to go to care now and get a drug test. Next thing I know I was working there.

Interview Question – Why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Pharmacy Tech

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Called within 24 hours of submitting application, arranged interview for convenient time, personable manager

Interview Question – None that were to be expected.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Interview Details – All new hires get interviewed by the assistant store manager who will be their immediate supervisor. Most questions begin with tell me about a time....or give an example... And the questions will relate to customer service, ethics, difficult situation...what did you do to resolve it

Interview Question – If you never had a job be prepared to answer based on school or social group   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Attorney Interview

Attorney
Deerfield, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2011.

Interview Details – HR phone preliminary interview; the follow-up on-site interview with multiple people

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Walgreens?   View Answer

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Clerk/Cashier
Fullerton, CA

I interviewed at Walgreens in April 2014.

Interview Details – The manager hired me on the spot. Overall the interview process was pretty easy. There was also a drug test involved.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Interview

Beauty Advisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online and maybe a week later I was called in to fill out an assessment in store. After I was called into an interview and I was told I would be called within the next week to see if I could be hired. I didn't receive a call on the day I was supposed to find out if I had or had not been hired so I called and was told I got the job.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you showed excellent customer service.   Answer Question