Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Conversation with HR; phone interview with hiring manager; two 2-hr exhaustive interviews with about 6 or 7 people(lost count), some of them from the direct group I would be working with and managers from other departments including hiring manager. Tons of time spent and days taken off work all for nothing. The job is still posted and have been posted since November. It does not seems they are really looking for anyone, just wasting people's time!

Interview Questions

• If you are new to the team and have a really good process improvement but noone supports it how would you go about it?   Answer Question
  • If you require a change request but noone on the team will tell you how to go about it what will you do?   Answer Question

Product Test Support Analyst Interview

Product Test Support Analyst
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing person was just reading the questions from her computer screen. Almost no eye contact, no visible reaction to answers received. Some behavioral questions. Some work history related.

Interview Question – I should have been prepared for this one, but apparently it was still a surprise. What was my biggest challenge in the previous place of employment and how did I bring it to succesfull resolution.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2012.

Interview Details – All candidates are told positions are contract to hire in the ESS group, 99% are not. Phone screen first, followed by a face to face. My interview lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer was more concerned with the fact that I would show up to work everyday rather than I knew what I was doing. About 15 minutes after leaving I was called by the recruiter to let me know that an offer was on the table.

Interview Question – What was the longest time I was out ill from work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation possible. I was told the terms of the contract.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!