Walgreens MGT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

MGT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens in May 2011.

Mostly behavioral type questions. What would you do if an employee repeatedly keeps doing something wrong even after being told multiple times. What would you do to satisfy an angry customer.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2010.

Called the store manager and asked for an interview. Interviewed with store manager then was scheduled to meet with District Manager. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • basic retail interview questions. Make sure you have open availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in December 2008.

Interview process took a while as they never got back to me. I had to call them and when I did they were shocked that no one had called me. First was a group interview. They asked situational questions like describe a time you gave great customer service and so-on. They use store managers with seniority to interview. There aren't many questions past the canned ones they read from the script. After that I took an online assessment. After that I was called in to interview with the District Manager. This was really just so the DM could make sure I had a pulse. A couple of weeks later I was offered the job....after calling them for an update.

MGT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in March 2007.

I was interviewed at the University that I attended. The interview was performed by two managers that asked many basic questions. I was contacted about three weeks later and asked in for another interview by one manager who was in charge of hiring for that area. This interview was a lot more lengthy.

MGT Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in September 2008.

Interview process was pretty painless. Consists of applying online, and returning to a store for a skills test which basically boils down to a basic math test. Then there are 2 separate one on one interviews with 2 different hiring managers. The hiring managers asked the basic interview questions like why do you want to work here, are you comfortable handling large sums of cash, etc. But they are looking for new ideas as well. What can you do for them that will increase their profits? They encourage all of their employees to think like that, not just management.

Interview Questions
    There was none. Take it or leave it offer.