Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management
Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a phone call which was followed by a 1 on 1 interview where I was asked a number of questions. It was a long interview and they will ask you about your strengths and weaknesses as well as what you are looking to get out of the job and why you decided to apply for Walgreens.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Walgreens?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Went for another company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Interview

Management
Atlanta, GA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2011.

Interview Details – It took one month to finish the whole process. I was a little nervious to give the interview. It was one-on-one interview. Ended up I got the offer. One of the question was: Give me an example of a time when you had to help another coworker with their work in order to get the job done.

Interview Question – How do you know people trust you? Give me a real life example.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.