Walgreens

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Garland, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview, Background check, Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why should I be chosen for the position.   View Answer
  • Can I multi task effectively supervising more than one department w/ minimum of 2-15 employees   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2008.

Interview Details – pretty simple

Interview Question – favorite color?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did whatever i wanted

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in December 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was quick. I received a call within two weeks of submitting my application. I applied around the holiday's, so my interviews were two weeks apart. The interview was well scripted. I had two interviews (one with store managers and one with district manager). I would recommend to future candidates that you have in mind some great customer service stories to tell when you go in for your interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a base offer. No negotiation. Pay is above average.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!