Walgreens

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

2.0

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

It is simple you apply on-line, you will need to go into the store for a second assessment, then the interview process begins. It should only take 45 minutes to complete. They may or may not call your references.

Interview Questions
You will be sent to do drug testing, a background check, credit check, and salary is sometimes negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in January 2015.

I applied online and received a phone call shortly after asking to come in for an interview. The interview was about 25 minutes and there were various questions involved. The next day I received a call explaining that I had got the position and needed to come in to finalize paperwork and to complete a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me some things about you? What experience do you have? What courses have I taken? What makes me a good fit for the position? I was also asked for various scenarios in which I came across a hard time and needed a solution to fix it. Another scenario where I had displayed good leadership skills, along with other scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in June 2011.

1 on 1 interview, Background check, Drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I be chosen for the position.   View Answer
    • Can I multi task effectively supervising more than one department w/ minimum of 2-15 employees   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in December 2010.

Initial communication was quick. I received a call within two weeks of submitting my application. I applied around the holiday's, so my interviews were two weeks apart. The interview was well scripted. I had two interviews (one with store managers and one with district manager). I would recommend to future candidates that you have in mind some great customer service stories to tell when you go in for your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    There was a base offer. No negotiation. Pay is above average.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in May 2008.

pretty simple