Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for this position and took about 2 weeks to get a response for an interview. Setup the interview ar a store. Went there and store manager was the one doing the interview. Very friendly, asked about previous job, if i am able to work days, evenings, weekends. Interview took about 40 minutes.

Interview Question – If you are willing to work weekends?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty standard. Mostly behavior questions, but nothing too surprising. The interview process was fairly quick and they let you know if you were still under consideration in a timely manner. The people I came in contact with were friendly and I have nothing bad to say about the company.

Interview Question – What would you describe as your worst possible day at work?   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!