Walgreens Interview Questions in Oklahoma

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Norman, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

I came in to finish my second part of the skills assessment test. They led me to a computer and allowed me to finish. The employees were all very nice. While I was taking the test, I met the manager and introduced myself. He was a very smiley welcoming person. When I finished my test they received my score and said I scored very high. They hired me on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Broken Arrow, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

I took a computerized skills and personality test, then interviewed with the store manager, who had a list of five standard questions. He asked me each of these questions, then rated my answers from 1-5. The whole process took about 90 minutes. I received an offer that day, then had to find a clinic to go for a pre-employment drug test.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

You first have to be hired as an Assistant Store manager Trainee

Interview Questions

• this is a behavioral interview and relies on experiences, so be prepared!   Answer Question

Negotiation

pay is 1461 for working 88 hours every 2 weeks.... this is a salary position and you will only be making the equivalent of $16.20 per hour.... :( I only accepted because I thought the pay would be more. HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED.... USE CAUTION!!!

ASMt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

You have to apply online which takes about thirty to forty five mins then take a math test which you have to score seventy or above to pass. If you pass these to steps your contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you over came a difficult situation, what was the outcome and how do you know it was effective.   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Edmond, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online on Monday and was called on Tuesday to set up an interview on Wednesday. The hiring manager was very nice and professional; we went back to the offices where he asked me a few questions and conducted a short skills/personality assessment. I was offered a job on the spot and was given some consent forms and other things to sign and bring back after my drug test.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to be flexible in a work environment. Provide specifics   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Norman, OK) in April 2012.

Interview

i was offered a summer position while i was on rotation at the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catoosa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Catoosa, OK) in October 2011.

Interview

overall a great company and great store manager. so caring and understanding.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

I had applied for manager in training on the Walgreens website. I stopped in at a local store and was referred to managers on two opposite sides of town, and interviewed with both store managers, two days apart, one on one for a Store Team Lead position. A week later I then interviewed with another store manager, that is impossible to get a hold of in his own store, who is apparantly whom you have to appease to get to the district manager who is in charge of all the salary managers in the north half of Oklahoma City. I was one of twenty-or-so applicants he had to interview, and was supposedly leaving out of town for a week a few days after I saw him. So over a period of 2 weeks of leaving messeges and "stopping in" at a store that's 25 miles out of my way, I finally got an answer that I would be recieving something in the mail that would give me the instructions for my next steps in the hiring process. Never recieved anything.

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

The store team lead position is the same responsabilites as the assistant manager with the added bonus of being the inventory control specialist for $6 less an hour. And after I fnially recieved a genuine phone call from a completely different manager who wanted to start this process all over again, I had already found another job with a company that seems to have a little better strategy then hire these 10 people, fire 8 of them 2 weeks later and then hire the next 10 who made it through 15 interviews at stores 20 miles away in every direction.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

pharmacy manager and store manager both interviewed me in a small office. The interview was smooth and they asked very good questions to gauge my ability to perform. It seemed pretty standard and I felt it was professional and both parties got information they needed. I asked some questions as did they. The whole process flowed well and I didn't feel extremely nervous.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous retail experience/   1 Answer

Overnight Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Edmond, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

I honestly just chatted with the store manager. We mostly talked about sports as we were both chicago natives. The hiring process has changed a lot since then. You are now required to take a skills assessment test that can take over an hour. The managers is also given a list of questions that they must ask and record whether or not the answer was good or bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me to take my drug test the same day as my "interview"