Walgreens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online. Two interviews after initial phone interview. Thought I was going for a better opportunity but it was not.

Reason for Declining – Declined because it wasn't a better opportunity and the hours weren't good.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by an existing Operations Manager who asked a few operational issues. Most of the questions dealt with behavior issues - How would I deal with a particular behavior if an employee displayed that on the floor. Most of the questions were basic in nature.

Interview Question – How would you deal with this situation if you knew the employee?   View Answer

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!