Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens
- Pharmacy Technician (120)
- Customer Service Associate (101)
- Service Clerk (84)
- Cashier (66)
- Photo Specialist (63)
- Assistant Manager (55)
- Pharmacist (53)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (52)
- Assistant Manager (MGT) (50)
- Beauty Advisor (46)
- Sales Associate (45)
- Shift Lead (42)
- Walgreens Cashier (35)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (27)
- SALES CLERK (18)
- ASMt (18)
- Certified Photo Specialist (15)
- Store Manager (15)
- Intern (12)
- Shift Leader (12)
- Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (12)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Management Trainee (11)
- Walgreens Service Clerk (11)
- SFL (9)
- Beauty Advisor Walgreens (9)
- Assistant Store Manager Trainee (8)
- Pharmacy Intern (8)
- Walgreen Store Clerk (7)
- Shift Team Lead (6)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2013.
Took 5 months to get contract. Legal process long and tedious. Met with management several times to qualify requirements. Requirements were understated and caused hardship at the beginning of work. Understated to obtain a lower price.
- How many people on staff are you going to have? Answer Question
Came down to dollars and cents
Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens
Operations Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.
I applied online. Two interviews after initial phone interview. Thought I was going for a better opportunity but it was not.
Reasons for Declining
Declined because it wasn't a better opportunity and the hours weren't good.
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2008.
I was interviewed by an existing Operations Manager who asked a few operational issues. Most of the questions dealt with behavior issues - How would I deal with a particular behavior if an employee displayed that on the floor. Most of the questions were basic in nature.
- How would you deal with this situation if you knew the employee? 1 Answer