Walgreens Overnight Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

1.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmond, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2010.

I honestly just chatted with the store manager. We mostly talked about sports as we were both chicago natives. The hiring process has changed a lot since then. You are now required to take a skills assessment test that can take over an hour. The managers is also given a list of questions that they must ask and record whether or not the answer was good or bad.

Interview Questions
They asked me to take my drug test the same day as my "interview"

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2008.

it was the same as any other test you would take for some other company other than the one i worked for. its a simple process where you sit on a computer and answer questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coon Rapids, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coon Rapids, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in December 2010.

I applied online and got a call back the next day from the store manager who asked me to come in to do a skills test. I came in that day to complete the test, then immediately after, I went through the interview process. I was asked about the things I did at my previous jobs and of how I would handle working overnight while having commitments during the day. I was also asked if I had ever been let go by a past employer and why. The personality questions consisted of my interest in Walgreens and my view to be successful in life. I was then given a call back 3 days later. They were interested in hiring me and my background check was cleared at that time, so I was asked to come in to get information to do the drug test. After that was done, I got a call back once they got the results, which was 2 days later. They then asked me to come in again to set up my first schedule and do paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset or difficult customer and what was the outcome?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwich, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2011.

I had an interview at walgreens a few days ago, the woman there called me in. She is very down to Earth and sweet. I had no problem talking to her. We sat in their cramped office there and just talked, she was very open and understanding, and a great person to talk to. They seemed to really listen to me. I havent been offically hired yet, the drug test results literally take FOREVER, but of course, im clean anyway, haha. So, right now, Im just waiting to hear back from them. I find them all very kind curteous people...so far, you know?

Interview Questions
    • Would I be able to work strange hours, and overnight sometimes?   View Answer

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!