Walgreens

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Talked with the manager of the store. Asked me a few questions about a few of the details on my resume and then what i thought i would be able to learn from working at walgreens.

Interview Question – Why did you want to work at Walgreens over other brands.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Applied online, interviewed with district manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Walgreen's?   Answer Question

East Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2009.

Interview Details – Went to the store and spoke with pharmacy manager. Pharmacy manager directed me to
Walgreens website. Never had an interview, but others have had to interview with the district manager.

Interview Question – Time that you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Norman, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2012.

Interview Details – i was offered a summer position while i was on rotation at the store.

Interview Question – when can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation.

San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in January 2010.

Interview Details – personal one on one interview with one of the district supervisors. it was pretty casual, and the interviewer talked a lot, which worked out for the best for me.

Interview Question – what area (geographically) do you want to work in and how far are you willing to travel   Answer Question

Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in October 2009.

Interview Details – They asked all the basic behavioral questions, such as wanting to know a time when you've given exemplary customer service, strengths and weakness, and so on. They then had a short skills test over various calculations, (volume, conversions, etc.), mental math, a few basic drug questions, and a few situational questions.

Interview Question – They wanted to know about a time that you had to compromise your moral values.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Inflexible hours

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty laid back, more like a conversation. We talked about my interests and how I managed my schedule. There were some questions about past experience, where I see myself in the long run, why pharmacy. After the interview, I was told to fill out an online application. A few weeks later, I received an e-mail about the job offer as well as a letter through the mail.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to a community pharmacy setting?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Pharmacy Intern interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.