Walgreens Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I received a call for an interview after a follow-up email on my application. The interview was set for a week later. The interviewer asked many STAR formatted questions. One being, "name a time you showed empathy to a customer, what did you do?" She was a nice lady, however she didn't ask some questions I was expecting, such as "Why Walgreens?" Although, she did ask about strengths/weaknesses and why pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• "We like to throw a lot of things at you at once as a Pharmacist, how do you handle stress, your technicians, and your patients in a busy environment. What is it you do?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Talked with the manager of the store. Asked me a few questions about a few of the details on my resume and then what i thought i would be able to learn from working at walgreens.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work at Walgreens over other brands.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with district manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Norman, OK) in April 2012.

Interview

i was offered a summer position while i was on rotation at the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

personal one on one interview with one of the district supervisors. it was pretty casual, and the interviewer talked a lot, which worked out for the best for me.

Interview Questions

• what area (geographically) do you want to work in and how far are you willing to travel   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Little Rock, AR) in October 2009.

Interview

They asked all the basic behavioral questions, such as wanting to know a time when you've given exemplary customer service, strengths and weakness, and so on. They then had a short skills test over various calculations, (volume, conversions, etc.), mental math, a few basic drug questions, and a few situational questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about a time that you had to compromise your moral values.   Answer Question

Inflexible hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (East Brunswick, NJ) in May 2009.

Interview

Went to the store and spoke with pharmacy manager. Pharmacy manager directed me to
    Walgreens website. Never had an interview, but others have had to interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back, more like a conversation. We talked about my interests and how I managed my schedule. There were some questions about past experience, where I see myself in the long run, why pharmacy. After the interview, I was told to fill out an online application. A few weeks later, I received an e-mail about the job offer as well as a letter through the mail.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to a community pharmacy setting?   Answer Question