Walgreens

67 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Texarkana, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was with the store manager and the second interview was with the Pharmacy Supervisor. The interviews where filled with customer service questions. The interview was constantly interrupted. The interview was over quickly. The store manager and pharmacy supervisor were professional.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Process took one week, laid back. Minimal questions. More focused on what I planned to do in the future and how might that affect the position if it was accepted.

Interview Question – How do you handle being yelled at?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, called me in for an interview after a month. Completed an in-store computer assessment testing things such as counting and customer service. Interview was with the pharmacy manager. It was short (~10 min). She seemed very relaxed but also unorganized.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in pharmacy?
What are your weaknesses?
Give an example of when you had to deal with conflict?
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details – Process took a total of 3 weeks. Average interview - behavioral questions. I interviewed with the manager and team lead. Two days later I received a call from HR with an offer

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online then went to the Walgreens that i really wanted to work at and did my assessment there. They did not give me the assessment score, therefore I called the store every day for 2 days until they told me the test results which according to the manager were great.

Interview Question – They asked me if I was willing to do community service to advertise immunization. If i was willing to do over time and work weekends. Am i shy? Basically the most common questions you can have in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They was no negotiation for the pay but I think 10 dollars an hour is decent for a person who has no previous experience.

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Pre-screening hiring on the website then actual interview if your selected. A one on one interview with the manager onsite and if you are hired, you are as to get a drug test that same day.

Interview Question – It's a typical interview anyone can expect at any interview   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – i transfered. didnt have interview. but what are your opinions on customer service? what would you do in certain scenarios? are you good at math? are you passionate about customer service?.... in person interview with store manager by the way after i did application in store.

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Cherry Valley, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had to come back 3 times and the manager that did the interviewing was very acknowledgeable and answered all the questions that I had.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions since I knew about a pharmacy environment.   Answer Question

Vacaville, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2013.

Interview Details – Asked me to go to the nearest walgreens in our area to do the assestment test then i waited for the pharmacist to call me for 3 months I did not hear anything from her.

Interview Question – Nothing it was an easy phone interview   Answer Question

Waukegan, IL

I interviewed at Walgreens in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to go in for an interview by the pharmacy manager. upon arrival at the pharmacy I was interview. after the interview i had to take some further assessments. after a few days of waiting i was called with the job offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the near future?   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!