Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

2.3

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bradenton, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2012.

interview was short and sweet. No tricky questions. interviewer was courteous and just wanted to know if I was committed to the opportunity and if I would be dependable and hard working.

I did not negotiate, they offered more than my current employer and I accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2014.

The interview process was easy and quick . The manager didn't ask many questions . He told me what he was looking for & asked me if I could deliver . I took an online test right after the interview and a drug test at Quest Diagnostics the following day . The pre-employment process took less than a week .

Interview Questions
    No, but I'm very happy with my salary .

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2014.

The interview process was 3 weeks. I completed the online application along with in store assessment. I received an email from walgreens after i completed the online application to complete in store assessment. I went to nearby walgreens and asked the manager for the assessment. He set up the test which was fair and simple. After a week, I followed up and he set up an interview next week. The interview contained expected questions and was taken by business manager and pharmacy manager. It had the situation questions and a few personal questions. Both of them were very warm and welcoming. Later, I was given the pharmacy tour. I was told that I would be getting an answer by the end of next week,. A week later, I got the email from them for the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult. Just be yourself. No need to be fake or try to please. Be honest and forthright.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Apply on walgreens.com, choose your desired, locations (up to 3), answer survey questions, previous work experience, basic information and demographics. Within a week or two, one of your 3 locations will call to do a one-on-one interview. It was very brief, short, non-intimidating, friendly interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

The interview will take place in the office and will follow the STAR format. They will ask behavioral questions such tell me about a time when you where put into a difficult situation? How did you handle it?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Texarkana, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2011.

First interview was with the store manager and the second interview was with the Pharmacy Supervisor. The interviews where filled with customer service questions. The interview was constantly interrupted. The interview was over quickly. The store manager and pharmacy supervisor were professional.

No negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Process took one week, laid back. Minimal questions. More focused on what I planned to do in the future and how might that affect the position if it was accepted.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

Applied online, called me in for an interview after a month. Completed an in-store computer assessment testing things such as counting and customer service. Interview was with the pharmacy manager. It was short (~10 min). She seemed very relaxed but also unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in pharmacy?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Give an example of when you had to deal with conflict?
        Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Process took a total of 3 weeks. Average interview - behavioral questions. I interviewed with the manager and team lead. Two days later I received a call from HR with an offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

I applied online then went to the Walgreens that i really wanted to work at and did my assessment there. They did not give me the assessment score, therefore I called the store every day for 2 days until they told me the test results which according to the manager were great.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I was willing to do community service to advertise immunization. If i was willing to do over time and work weekends. Am i shy? Basically the most common questions you can have in an interview.   Answer Question
    They was no negotiation for the pay but I think 10 dollars an hour is decent for a person who has no previous experience.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!