Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

2.3

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walgreens in September 2014.

It was a surprisingly short interview - about twenty minutes. I was only asked three questions which the pharmacy manager read off of the computer. The woman who interviewed me was very nice and attentive in conversation but didn't seem to care much what my responses to the corporate-written questions were.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you have exemplary customer service.   Answer Question
  • Name a time you saw a problem at work. How did you solve it?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you had to change your style of communication to help a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in August 2014.

The interview process was very easy and quick . The manager told me was he was looking for and asked me if I could deliver . I took a skills test the same day and a drug test the day after .

Interview Questions
    No, but I'm happy with my salary .

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Apply on walgreens.com, choose your desired, locations (up to 3), answer survey questions, previous work experience, basic information and demographics. Within a week or two, one of your 3 locations will call to do a one-on-one interview. It was very brief, short, non-intimidating, friendly interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

The interview will take place in the office and will follow the STAR format. They will ask behavioral questions such tell me about a time when you where put into a difficult situation? How did you handle it?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens in July 2014.

The interview process was 3 weeks. I completed the online application along with in store assessment. I received an email from walgreens after i completed the online application to complete in store assessment. I went to nearby walgreens and asked the manager for the assessment. He set up the test which was fair and simple. After a week, I followed up and he set up an interview next week. The interview contained expected questions and was taken by business manager and pharmacy manager. It had the situation questions and a few personal questions. Both of them were very warm and welcoming. Later, I was given the pharmacy tour. I was told that I would be getting an answer by the end of next week,. A week later, I got the email from them for the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult. Just be yourself. No need to be fake or try to please. Be honest and forthright.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Process took one week, laid back. Minimal questions. More focused on what I planned to do in the future and how might that affect the position if it was accepted.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Process took a total of 3 weeks. Average interview - behavioral questions. I interviewed with the manager and team lead. Two days later I received a call from HR with an offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Pre-screening hiring on the website then actual interview if your selected. A one on one interview with the manager onsite and if you are hired, you are as to get a drug test that same day.

Interview Questions
    • It's a typical interview anyone can expect at any interview   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

i transfered. didnt have interview. but what are your opinions on customer service? what would you do in certain scenarios? are you good at math? are you passionate about customer service?.... in person interview with store manager by the way after i did application in store.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

I applied online then went to the Walgreens that i really wanted to work at and did my assessment there. They did not give me the assessment score, therefore I called the store every day for 2 days until they told me the test results which according to the manager were great.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I was willing to do community service to advertise immunization. If i was willing to do over time and work weekends. Am i shy? Basically the most common questions you can have in an interview.   Answer Question
    They was no negotiation for the pay but I think 10 dollars an hour is decent for a person who has no previous experience.