Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2014.

The interview process was 3 weeks. I completed the online application along with in store assessment. I received an email from walgreens after i completed the online application to complete in store assessment. I went to nearby walgreens and asked the manager for the assessment. He set up the test which was fair and simple. After a week, I followed up and he set up an interview next week. The interview contained expected questions and was taken by business manager and pharmacy manager. It had the situation questions and a few personal questions. Both of them were very warm and welcoming. Later, I was given the pharmacy tour. I was told that I would be getting an answer by the end of next week,. A week later, I got the email from them for the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were difficult. Just be yourself. No need to be fake or try to please. Be honest and forthright.   Answer Question
Did not negotiate!

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Apply on walgreens.com, choose your desired, locations (up to 3), answer survey questions, previous work experience, basic information and demographics. Within a week or two, one of your 3 locations will call to do a one-on-one interview. It was very brief, short, non-intimidating, friendly interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

The interview will take place in the office and will follow the STAR format. They will ask behavioral questions such tell me about a time when you where put into a difficult situation? How did you handle it?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Texarkana, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2011.

First interview was with the store manager and the second interview was with the Pharmacy Supervisor. The interviews where filled with customer service questions. The interview was constantly interrupted. The interview was over quickly. The store manager and pharmacy supervisor were professional.

No negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Process took one week, laid back. Minimal questions. More focused on what I planned to do in the future and how might that affect the position if it was accepted.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

Applied online, called me in for an interview after a month. Completed an in-store computer assessment testing things such as counting and customer service. Interview was with the pharmacy manager. It was short (~10 min). She seemed very relaxed but also unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in pharmacy?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Give an example of when you had to deal with conflict?
        Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Process took a total of 3 weeks. Average interview - behavioral questions. I interviewed with the manager and team lead. Two days later I received a call from HR with an offer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2014.

I applied online then went to the Walgreens that i really wanted to work at and did my assessment there. They did not give me the assessment score, therefore I called the store every day for 2 days until they told me the test results which according to the manager were great.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I was willing to do community service to advertise immunization. If i was willing to do over time and work weekends. Am i shy? Basically the most common questions you can have in an interview.   Answer Question
    They was no negotiation for the pay but I think 10 dollars an hour is decent for a person who has no previous experience.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Pre-screening hiring on the website then actual interview if your selected. A one on one interview with the manager onsite and if you are hired, you are as to get a drug test that same day.

Interview Questions
    • It's a typical interview anyone can expect at any interview   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens.

i transfered. didnt have interview. but what are your opinions on customer service? what would you do in certain scenarios? are you good at math? are you passionate about customer service?.... in person interview with store manager by the way after i did application in store.

Interview Questions

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!