Walgreens Photo Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levittown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Levittown, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Online app. Interview process was okay. Had to take a drug test, managers told me they could get in trouble for asking but they did straight up ask me if I would pass a drug test. Felt awkward like I had something to prove so I told them that I would, which was true, but I didn't necessarily think it was fair for that to occur.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was nonexistent really. Wasn't offered much slack to change it if I remember correctly.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process doesn't take that long. I was called for an interview 1 week after I applied. Interview was really simple. Just like all the other interviews they asked why do I want to work there and stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Marietta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Online Application, In-store skills assessment, drug test. Interview took about 20 minutes. Sat down with the store assistant manager and answered a few questions about myself and got an understanding of what I would be doing. None of the questions were that difficult.

Interview Questions

• We have alot of suggestive sale items in the store. If this stapler was a suggestive sale item, how would you offer it to a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Set base pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

I was called one day to setup a interview for the next day, came in sat and talked with the store manager which by the way was the same age as me and he seemed very nervous, because he was new to the job. The 1:1 interview took about 15 minutes where I had to sign a few papers in a messy offce, but the papers I was signing were for the background check and drug test which I took the following day and he got the results the third day and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Asheville, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the next day, then had to go in to do their computer assessment on a computer there. The room was freezing, but staff was nice. Had an interview the next day, after which, the store manager asked if I could get drug tested. I could, and he gave me directions to a local laboratory where they did this free. When they received the results, I was called and asked to come in for my first shift.