Walgreens Photo Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Levittown, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levittown, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Online app. Interview process was okay. Had to take a drug test, managers told me they could get in trouble for asking but they did straight up ask me if I would pass a drug test. Felt awkward like I had something to prove so I told them that I would, which was true, but I didn't necessarily think it was fair for that to occur.

Interview Questions
The negotiation was nonexistent really. Wasn't offered much slack to change it if I remember correctly.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in August 2009.

Applied online. Got a call the next day, then had to go in to do their computer assessment on a computer there. The room was freezing, but staff was nice. Had an interview the next day, after which, the store manager asked if I could get drug tested. I could, and he gave me directions to a local laboratory where they did this free. When they received the results, I was called and asked to come in for my first shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2012.

Hiring and Interview process doesn't take that long. I was called for an interview 1 week after I applied. Interview was really simple. Just like all the other interviews they asked why do I want to work there and stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens in December 2009.

I was called one day to setup a interview for the next day, came in sat and talked with the store manager which by the way was the same age as me and he seemed very nervous, because he was new to the job. The 1:1 interview took about 15 minutes where I had to sign a few papers in a messy offce, but the papers I was signing were for the background check and drug test which I took the following day and he got the results the third day and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!