Walgreens SFL Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2014

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SFL Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2013.

The company was finishing a major restructure so the process took a bit longer than normal. I applied online in April, got a call the middle of May to come in and finish my assessment test befor an interview could be scheduled. I did that and a week later received a call to set up an interview, that took another week due to the holiday. I was told I wouldnt hear anything until June 6th because of the restructure, however I was offered the job several days earlier. The background check system was bogged down due to all the hiring, my SM was able to expedite the process 5 days after my drug test results came back. It took 3 more days then I signed off the last of the papers.

Interview Questions
I didnt try to negotiate, I was comfortable with the set wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2012.

I applied online looking for a job as a service clerk while I went to school full time. Had to take a fairly basic personality test. After a couple of days I got a call to come in and take a second test, this time over both personality and simple math/customer service skills. Got a call a couple days after that to do an interview with the store manager. It went well and He brought me around the store that day to meet everyone. The people were friendly and I had a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • "What does report mean to you and how do you build it?"   View Answer
    There wasn't any negotiation. The pay is just above minimum for a service clerk. I wasn't looking for great pay, just supplemental income.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in October 2010.

Very simple apply online. go in store for an assessment test and receive a call. Or if you really want the job call in after you take the test and push for it. Also show that you are willing to work hard because if you get hired they don't give you much leeway out of the gate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you solve specific situation problems. However the questions are more based upon who interviews you.   View Answer
    No negotiation at all on rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2010.

There are set questions that they are required to ask. Be honest What you would do in This situation. Why would you do this and how would you resolve this.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good addition to the Walgreens Team   View Answer
    I was hired

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!