Walgreens Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

i applied online then went into the store to complete the 2nd portion of the skills assessment and scheduled an interview onsite. the interview took 15-30 min. they ask everyone the same 6 questions. he said he would be making calls by Friday but i never heard back. i decided to call and found out they hired someone else. i thought it was pretty rude not to at least call to let people know they aren't getting the job.

Interview Questions

• tell a time where... and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (Kennewick, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I Applied online, and was interviewed a few days later. I applied online to Walgreens, because I had heard their company rights policies towards their employees was positive. I was however, sorely mistaken. I was then offered the job a few days after my worst interview ever, and I happily declined. The manager would not stop pestering me and calling my phone, and he was incredibly disrespectful in my interview. Hands down, I was told walgreens was an open place to work, and I was treated like scum.

Interview Questions

• "You Worked at a video game store? My son would love you!" "Oh You're Transgender? Well we'll have to see if you can switch bathrooms."   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application was followed by in store application which consisted of multiple choice questions about handling various situations you might encounter on the job and how you would handle them, also math aptitude questions about making change and recognizing validity of coupons. My online application didn't complete the first time, had to go back and redo. When I went to store to complete the application, the "system" was down that weekend. Went to another store another night and need a manager to access in store system - manager was gone for weekend and other employees weren't helpful. Went to another store that same evening and manager was there and helpful. Helps to be persistent.

Interview Questions

• Do I mind working with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in January 2015.

Interview

I was seated in the office and asked a short interview was conducted, mainly about availability. After I took a drug test, I came back and another interview occurred. It was done by remade questions on the manager's computer. They were friendly and it was relaxed. The questions were typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a situation with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online an about a month and half later was contacted. I did the skills assessment and the next day was contacted for an interview. The interview had no actual interviews, he sat there and looked through my application. I felt like I had the job when I called for a follow up but I ended up not hearing from them.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

computer test and interview. I failed my computer test pshh whatever that means. It had stupid personality quizzes but based on the people who they hire clearly that stupid test is wrong. I guess I messed up on the arithmetic I just thought the whole thing was stupid. good job for students

Interview Questions

• none everything is stupid. is all about you having open availability and being dependent on the job and having nowhere to go. they like people like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted online application, they called a day later and said to come in the closest store to take the skills assessment. As soon as I finished the assessment the assistant manager of a nearby store called and asked if I could come for an interview. A day after that interview I got a call from the manager for another interview. She hired me on the spot and said I had 48 hours to go take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly behavioral questions, the only "real" interview question was "Why do you want to work for Walgreens?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I got called In to take skills Assesment test. Passed and then got a interview. went in for the interview brave and they liked that. Now I have to take the drug test

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Moreno Valley, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I did not get interviewed fully because I was doing it for a work experience class. My work experience teacher did ask me if I was able to make it on time to the job & told me the basics of working retail.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied in store. Did an online assessment that consisted of multiple choice answers that test your ability to read coupons correctly and make change. Pretty basic. Still waiting for them to review the application.