Walgreens Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.2

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

Applied in store. Did an online assessment that consisted of multiple choice answers that test your ability to read coupons correctly and make change. Pretty basic. Still waiting for them to review the application.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in July 2014.

Had to complete a thirty minute test. What would you do questions. Math part, basic math. Met with manager and a trainee, they asked a lot of name a situation where you were facing a difficult or upset customer and you were able to turn around the experience. Name a situation where thinking outside the box helped you to overcome and get a great solution.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where doing something differently than what you normally do allowed you to overcome adversity.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Everything was very quick, which surprised me, due to some of the reviews on here. I guess it depends on the location. The interview was very informal and seemed to be based on some predetermined questions. No pressure. If you're curious how to dress for an interview at a place like this, just be sure to be business casual to be safe. No need for overkill, but be clean and sharp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in June 2014.

It was pretty informal, I was interviewed alone by the General Manager of the store and he went through a list of questions regarding times when I have shown work qualities, such as as tailoring my experience to a customer's specific needs, or going above and beyond the requirements of my job. We laughed about my experience and such, it was relatively relaxed in regards to other interview circumstances.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time where you didn't help a coworker in need?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase, I basically just had to accept the pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in June 2014.

Applied online. Received a phone call and scheduled an in person interview.
    Didn't really get asked any questions about myself or my previous experience. The manager was nice, but didn't seem particularly organized. The store itself is also very small.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pharr, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pharr, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Applied Online, very simple, then had to go to a store and complete the rest of the application. Afterwards, got a call a week later for a formal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard all standard questions, like when was the hardest time when you had to deal with a customer.   Answer Question

Got an offer but then offered a way better job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in December 2013.

Simple interview. Before an interview with a manager I had to take a skill test that took me about 45 minutes to complete. Had me use the computer at the photo lab which was awkward because customers thought I was an associate. Maybe it was a test?

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions. The most unexpected one had something to do with a situation in which someone asked you for help and you refused.   Answer Question
    I didn't try to negotiate anything. They haven't really given me much information about the job yet, honestly.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

Applied online, Called the next day, the following day I went into take the skills assessment and had a structured interview with an assistant manager, was called back for interview with store manager, Position offered

Interview Questions

Accepted a position at a different store

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walgreens in July 2013.

Very casual but I was being interviewed with another person in the room in competition for the same position and we both wound up getting the job. The interviewer was very friendly and welcoming but wound up being a non-supportive, unlikeable boss.

Sales Associate Interview

i had one interview and it went ok it was a good expriance