Walgreens Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Macon, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2010.

The application process is completed online, then you will be asked to walk into a store for the skills assessment (personality and basic math), then you will be asked for an interview with pharmacy manager and/or store manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

I had a walk in interview with the pharmacy manager. He asked if I would be able to work certain hours that were available. We talked about what the job would entail. He asked for my certification and contact info. I was later called to have a drug screening, once I passed I was hired.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. There is a entry base pay with annual raises until recently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interviewed to keep job after merger, all Hi-School Pharmacy employees had to interview to hold on to their current jobs. All had to pass interview, background checks, and drug tests to stay employed at new company, regardless of seniority or previous experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2010.

No interview conducted. Position was offered by a nice pharmacy manager who appreciated my hard work and knowledge of the pharmacy overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in January 2010.

Walgreens was desperate to hire anyone who would show up. It was sheer luck that they hired someone that wanted to be a tech.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in the interview was difficult they needed people extremely bad as they are horrid employers and all good people leave them   Answer Question

Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in October 2013.

I was called in to do an interview with a manager and the pharmacy manager. It was pretty laid back, just asked me about my education (I have a college degree in another field) and my job experience. I was offered the job on the spot.

Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

I called at the perfect time. I got an interview the next day, and was offered the job immediately following the interview. Not to mention I'm good with people, but the interview seemed easy-peasy

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest asset you can provide for this pharmacy?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation available for pay. I have 5 years experience, but was forced to take the starting pay equivalent to someone with no experience. That was disappointing, but hey, it's a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2008.

They will hire anybody apparently since management is the worst. Basically you apply online and do an assesment, then they call you and do a simple interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!