Walgreens

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Macon, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Walgreens in April 2010.

Interview Details – The application process is completed online, then you will be asked to walk into a store for the skills assessment (personality and basic math), then you will be asked for an interview with pharmacy manager and/or store manager.

Interview Question – The questions are all pretty basic.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I had a walk in interview with the pharmacy manager. He asked if I would be able to work certain hours that were available. We talked about what the job would entail. He asked for my certification and contact info. I was later called to have a drug screening, once I passed I was hired.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. There is a entry base pay with annual raises until recently.

Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – Interviewed to keep job after merger, all Hi-School Pharmacy employees had to interview to hold on to their current jobs. All had to pass interview, background checks, and drug tests to stay employed at new company, regardless of seniority or previous experience.

Interview Question – Is your workload manageable?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aurora, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Walgreens in February 2010.

Interview Details – No interview conducted. Position was offered by a nice pharmacy manager who appreciated my hard work and knowledge of the pharmacy overall.

Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in January 2010.

Interview Details – Walgreens was desperate to hire anyone who would show up. It was sheer luck that they hired someone that wanted to be a tech.

Interview Question – Nothing in the interview was difficult they needed people extremely bad as they are horrid employers and all good people leave them   Answer Question

Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was called in to do an interview with a manager and the pharmacy manager. It was pretty laid back, just asked me about my education (I have a college degree in another field) and my job experience. I was offered the job on the spot.

Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details – I called at the perfect time. I got an interview the next day, and was offered the job immediately following the interview. Not to mention I'm good with people, but the interview seemed easy-peasy

Interview Question – What is the biggest asset you can provide for this pharmacy?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation available for pay. I have 5 years experience, but was forced to take the starting pay equivalent to someone with no experience. That was disappointing, but hey, it's a job.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walgreens in March 2008.

Interview Details – They will hire anybody apparently since management is the worst. Basically you apply online and do an assesment, then they call you and do a simple interview.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!