Walgreens Service Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.1

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

short and rude, submitted an online application in store for employees seeking advancement, Walgreens is a buddy, buddy hiring company, they do not care about the average employee, which is why the turnover rate is so high, we are expendable as so quoted by a manager who is still with Walgreens but hates customers.

Interview Questions

• no questions, only a speech   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview process is very quick and easy. First, I applied online. They have multiple questions on the application. Then it said to finish my application at a Walgreens. I went to a Walgreens and there were a few more questions on a computer there. After the application process I received a call for an interview. The interview was very simple. There were only behavioral questions and a simple subtraction problem. After the interview I was offered a job, which I accepted.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Nice. a little intimidating but they were nice. the asm interviewed me and he was very nice and really made me feel comfortable. be very bubbly and always smile they love that and make sure your personality shines through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens (Aurora, IL).

Interview

I was called within 24 hours of filling out my online application. Because the manager was short handed we had the initial interview on the floor. The executive assistant manager (hiring manager) reviewed my scores and my profile and we did the one on one at the Photo Department.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about photography and developing digital photo?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not any negotiating. the position was an entry level position with out any verifiable experience.

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens (Pitts, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

average usual questions look up interviewing and review before your interview ,personally I think that a lot of the hiring interviewing questions/practices etc. for minimum wage jobs is ridiculous

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

Getting hired at the entry level of the company is very easy for the right person the question asked are fairly simple and common sense their is a questionnaire that only a fool would get wrong. Basically they are looking for individuals who do not oppose to just working like they need the job meaning do the best that u can.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Two interviews are conducted. You apply and then wait for a call from the store.The first interview is getting to know you and many questions are asked. Hiring and interview process is pretty good and the process went pretty smoothly. It is a good idea to talk about any research you did and maybe follow up with a thank you note. Also smiling and being positive. And be ready to answer their questions and have good questions to ask. That's what helped me out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The hiring process is not very rigorous. They ask the typical questions such as how you have helped customers in the past, what are your strengths or weaknesses, etc.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Assessment test only done in store. Interview questions. Examples on how you dealt with issues in the workplace, dealing with customers with a language barrier, etc

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

I had to always stay in touch with the hiring manager to make sure they knew I was still interested.